No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

wrap to any star d’ont work :’( can you fix it plz?

No.

Get cracked version

it is a cracked version…

It needs to be the right game version, doesn’t really matter if it is cracked. Some old version, stn might have said which version somewhere in this thread.

So is this Mod even being updated anymore, and Be honest same things are still broke from 3 months ago.
I play this game and If this mod Cant be kept up to date why bother using it for any other game or Upgrading to pro? only to be kicked aside and our Games forgotten?

LOL, you are never going to upgrade PRO or support infinity. That’s fine. This trainer will get updated once it needs to be, there are 220 (+increasing) other games i have to deal with and based on their priority, all of them gets updates.

Perhaps, if you and other leechers upgraded to PRO we could have more resources and updates would be more frequent but since you won’t, stop complaining. Isn’t it funny the people who actually contribute and support infinity are happy but the leechers are the ones complaining the most and dangling their money to force me to do things.

Thats some good customer relations. Calling someone who walks into a your store to browse but does not purchase anything a leech is a sure way to grow that business. Telling people that the reason your product is inferior is because your work load is too much for you to handle is a sure way to build confidence. Perhaps if your product was worth buying and you treated people with valid complaints with respect; us leeches would invest. If you don’t care, why should we?

1 Like

Since the newest updates from No Mans Sky the cheats doesnt work anymore !

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated! @Nordfinn @schitob @User2546951

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

~Warp to Any Star option refuses to turn on
~Decode all Words is not working
~No Cool down on mining tool causes the tool to be inoperable.

Warp to any star won’t be updated anymore as stated several times in this thread.
Can’t say anything about the rest.

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Game breaks while using Free Crafting code in the open world to build.

Free crafting is not for that, use base crafting for that.

Yes I use it for this, but when Free Crafting is activated and I open the construction menu the game breaks. And disabling the code before does not work.

verified.

Happens I just started playing again and hit on this issue.

For clarity - all the trainers options are in fact working for all the game areas. The issue - only - happens when you have the free (crafting F10) enabled and press the UP arrow in game to access the menu for base crafting. it will crash to desktop. The free crafting does in fact work perfectly for everything else in game.

BTW: There is a current bug with the latest game patch using fullscreen mode. Currently the only way myself and others can run this game (editing the ini) is windowed mode, borderless, @ max resolution. But this basically overlays your screen which in fact would probably mess with the F keys. Not sure if that is related, but seems like useful info to troubleshoot. ( I saw some people above mentioning the Fkeys not working for them)

Thanks for the hard work !

Use base crafting cheat for base crafting. Free crafting is only for exosuit/ship etxc

Just tried it with only that option and works. I had all checked off and was going backwards. Feel kinda dumb.

Thanks again !