No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My game crashes without an exception when trying to build a base with the base building free craft option set.

To reproduce; start the game via Infinity, load a save, check trainer settings (base building free craft on). press z button (default for building stuff) on the keyboard and the game freezes. Have to kill it via task manager.

I haven’t started the trainer with elevated privileges but I doubt it makes a difference as every other option works flawlessly.

I’ve just started using this engine with the game and nothing works for me at all. everything turns off the instant it is turned on.

Do you have steam version?

I don’t.

This trainer works for latest steam version

Hi, i would like to have some help with the trainer because there are plenty of cheats that seem to not work for me, like the no ressource or inf. item cheat. Please help!

Get steam version

the no atlas requirement isn’t working and yes I have the steam version

also decode all words doesn’t work

Did the game have an update?

I have no clue i haven’t played it forever but i seen that they are adding multiplayer next month so figured i would redownload it, just figured i would give you the heads up

add more stuff please looking forward to more changes/ updates

Huh? What more do you want? This trainer has so much, the game plays itself.

1 Like

Nah STN you did a awesome job on the trainer.

Heads up for people who ask why there game crashes it’s because if you have:

• Free Crafting
    and…
  • Base Building Free Craft on at the same time

it seems to crash almost immediately. So for future references please only have them on when needed and turn off the cheat once your not using it. Hope this helps

1 Like

I have mentioned this in trainer notes but people don’t read em :frowning:

2 Likes

I really hope NEXT doesn’t kill the trainers for this game…

@STN dude i love you and somehow all the games you work on are the ones i play the most so i hate to ask this but this update is huge not just in size but in terms of use, game play time added and overall fun factor. please make this a priority to fix as soon as possible. i just tested all the cheats and the only ones that activate are

-Unlimited Ship Ammo
-Unlimited Resources
-Decode All Words
-Unlimited Life Support

2 Likes

if you didnt know, there was an update

2 Likes

What did this update do besides add multiplayer? It seems like people want this trainer to use online

it changed a lot of stuff
like added missions, voyages for your extra ships, and a ton of stuff i didnt see yet