No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cant wait till this gets updated for the new dlc that dropped. Guys/Gals or Gals/Guys keep up the great work on this trainer, its very much appreciated for all you do for us gamers

Yo so evertime i try to use the cheats the game crash nvm just noticed posts above

Can anyone tell me if there are no planned updates to NMS ? Because i need to make a new trainer for it and i donā€™t want to do that only for it to be broken again

1 Like

been wondering the same for a few days now but i canā€™t concentrate because iā€™m on legal steroids now. if you do find an answer please update. thanks by the way for everything i found here.

The game updated right after i updated just a couple of cheats lol. Makes me glad i didnā€™t do all of them.

1 Like

sorry wrong trainer chat i was talking about my time at portia

please please please make a new one for us ole might Trainer Maker!!!

There is a new update coming soon so donā€™t worry about fixing it yet.

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up

1 Like

You were right. Is this the last update?

I searched around on Google and Reddit. This last update was expected but no one is expecting another one. I also didnā€™t see any mention on the NMS site or release logs.

2 Likes

At the end of the Visions trailer they say more is coming. They have been updating like crazy since the NEXT update and with the community missions now updates will be frequent. I could be wrong though, I would love to see a update to the trainer too.

I guess because they are updating so much you kinda just waiting? Itā€™s fine just curious seems good now, more wont come tilll later.

the wait is killing us

Almost done with just cause 4

1 Like

and then we will see the awesome update we all been waiting for from you amazing people here at wemod!!!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

any update on the trainer update for No Man Sky?

Its been almost 10 days since we have heard about the new trainer for the new update. Can we get a current update on the new trainer? Is it in development?

He is done with JC4 now and will work on other trainers now.
Update should be coming soon if no game updates are planned

update on trainer progress?