No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hi. First off, Thank you very much for this trainer. I LOVE it and it makes the game much more enjoyable.
The easy craft feature works great when crafting items/upgrades.
Could you possible add a feature similar to this but that works on building? (So i do not have to hunt all over the galaxy just to build 1 compartment).
Kind regards.

2 Likes

Hey, this trainer was totally AWESOME. But now the game crashes every time I turn on any cheat in-game. Worked fine 6-7 days ago. :frowning:

unknown

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

If you Google the error you got, it is very common amongst NMS players, even those who do not use any trainers. So it is unlikely to be related to trainer use.

1 Like

Trainer is semi-broken, the following options dont work:
(I didnt try all of them, so there may be others)

• infinite player health
  • infinite stamina
  • super jetpack speed (I really like this one)
  • infinite ship health
  • no ship rocket cooldown
1 Like

nope…the game had a huge update today so that’s why the trainer needs to be updated as well…

2 Likes

This game has recently received an update. Therefore the trainer will likely also be in need of an update to be compatible.

You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link will explain how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

Handy related links:

At this time, I don’t see a ‘Request Update’ button for Steam edition

1 Like

This new trainer doesn’t seem to be working. None of the toggles stay on. Also the resources toggles were awesome, it’d be great to see those back!

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the fast response to the NMS update! You rock!

So, everytime I run WeMod, No Man’s Sky refuses to run full screen. If I close WeMod, then it runs just fine, no problems at all. Any ideas on that? Even if I start NMS first, then switch to WeMod, as soon as I try to go back, it refuses to run and just stays minimized permanently until I quit WeMod

cant build with easy craft and something in the trainer is making the refinerys stop working.

1 Like

Easy Craft on, shows that it can be done, but you can not place anything. Says materials not there basically

Merged Post:

Easy Craft is not working. Shows it is running, and looks like you have the materials to build, but when you click to build it just says you do not have the materials

i dont post as much on here but the trainer is making my game crash after a while of using it

yep that easy craft thingy works for upgrading parts of your ship but not for building so that’s pretty wierd

Easy craft and jetpacks are not working, either im doing it wrong (which im sure is the case) or its the trainer because when i tried to turn on the easy craft and jetpack boost, it just turns itself back off.

@Nightwolf075 I sometimes have that issue too but when you just restart Wemod or pc it works just fine again

same here easy craft doesn’t work on base parts thou it shows you can build it

With the No Man’s Sky: Origins update, the following cheats are having issues:

• Unlimited Mining Beam Energy
  • Easy Craft (still works for installing technology though?)
  • Instant Ship Rocket Cooldown (crashes game often)

With the update, I’d also like to see some new cheats. An infinite freecam cheat would be incredibly useful. How about a cheat that lets me ignore Hyperdrive Range? Or maybe a No Scanner Cooldown cheat? Super sprint cheats would be fun as well.

If none of those, then just a cheat that removes that little confirmation circle every time I click on something that makes me have to hold down my LMB to complete every little action. An “Instant Actions” cheat if you will. Just that would be the biggest time-saver in the world.

There are mods on nexus for infinite freecam, infinite hyperdrive range, no scanner cooldowns and faster and better player movement as well as a mod for instant actions and hundreds of other mods. No reason for him to add them to the trainer