No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The F key, by default, opens a tool in the game called Analysis Visor. You need to craft this tool first, so if you haven’t done so it may explain the error sound.

Check your in-game key settings to make sure you haven’t set up something to conflict with a WeMod hotkey.

Yes I’m aware of the visor, and thank you. My analysis visor is fully crafted and upgraded. I have verified that the hotkey has not changed pic included. : https://ibb.co/Fsq8v3g

I’d understand that but the reason why I think it’s also supposed to work with base building is that while you have it on it says that you have everything you need to make it (for example like making fuel in your inventory) but it won’t let you build it because you don’t actually have what you need. If it didn’t come up that way I wouldn’t think twice about it.

I literally still can’t activate all the cheats, only about 4 of them… someone, PLEASE help…?

Greetings!
Easy Craft doesn’t work says it’s missing components.

To edit this; Inf. Ship Health now doesn’t work at all. It activates but you can still get damaged by other ships / objects.

Read above. It only works for the TAB menu, not if you want to build your base.

hi im getting this when i load NMS via wemod when i right click it go to let me choose a save and when i choose a save it goes back blank see image

Welcome to the community @Alan_gamer. :slight_smile:

This is a known issue in the game itself. It has nothing to do with WeMod. There are dozens of threads reporting this bug over on Steam, Reddit and so forth from people who don’t use WeMod.

Some third-party threads which may help you (and also prove it’s not a WeMod-related issue):

These were all found in a seven-second Google search. :slight_smile:

Hey, NMS had an update today, the Unlimited Materials, and Super Pack size , no longer works.

3 Likes

No Man’s Sky Was updated today. Here’s a list of the options that are currently working:

• No Radiation
  • Unlimited Life Support
  • Easy Atlas Pass
  • Easy Alien Translation
  • Easy Craft
  • Unlimited Mining Beam Energy
  • Instant Ship Rocket Cooldown

All other options do not function.

Thanks for your amazing work!

3 Likes

In my Steam version,only what is activated in the screenshot below works, others turn on and off immediately.((

1 Like

Mr. AntiFun is usually pretty fast when popular games get updated.
Just give him like a day or so.

2 Likes

For sure, the guy’s an absolute legend!

2 Likes

Most of the cheats stopped working today after the steam update. As in the screenshot by Denisonchick, only 5 of them are working now. Others turn off immediately when tried to turn them on. Please help :wink:

just wait until the cheats are adjusted

Hello everyone. :wave: :slight_smile:

Since the game has recently updated, the trainer will also be in need of an update.
You will need to request an update via the WeMod desktop app.
This link explains how: How do I request an update for games? - WeMod Support.

There are a healthy amount of requests already. But, of course, each vote bumps a trainer higher up the trainer developer’s to-do queue, so the more it has the quicker it gets done. :slight_smile:

Helpful related links:

Since this thread is quite active, I’m going to temporarily close this thread, just so that this post does not get buried. The thread will be unlocked again once the trainer is updated.

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

When I try to build, my game crashes. Using no mods and almost all options from the trainer…

I have noticed that when I run the refiner it will use all fuel in less than a second no matter how much i put in. I put in 800 Carbon to refine 50 copper and and it used all the fuel in less than a second and only refined 2 copper.