No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Super Packs Size make refiner only load to 5% no matter how much carbon you put in

1 Like

Set nanites, units and quicksilver activates by itself, every time i activate the trainer it goes all to 10000

1 Like

This morning’s update (the Sentinel update) did, in fact, break things.

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Jetpack
  • Super Jetpack Speed
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • No Reload
  • Unlimited Ship Gun Cooldown
  • No Tool Overheat

It’s nothing I can’t work around. The radiation cheat still works, Easy Craft still works as intended, Atlas Pass, and Unlimited Life Support still work.

3 Likes

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

hi,please update the unlimited materials packs ,today it dosenot work.Thank you!

5 Likes

The selection of “unlimited resource pack” is not working properly, the resource does not appear to be unlimited while it’s on.

3 Likes

also has the same problem so not just you

2 Likes

We are waiting for updates and :pray: :+1:

Same issues the others above are having, unlimited resources is a no go, also having problems with Launch Thrusters as well, says they are at 100% but your not going anywhere, thanks appreciate your effort and time.

That sounds like a game bug, and not caused by WeMod.
Only reason I’m saying that is because I had a ship, with a carefully curated collection of S-Class upgrades for each thing in the ship, that could move at damned near 28,000 u/s in space (2,500+ in atmosphere), and the most recent update to the game nerfed all the upgrades.
When I say ‘nerfed’, I mean that they no longer go with the technology they’re supposed to be for.
I don’t remember a time when a Photon Cannon, Infra-Knife or Positron Ejector needed to breathe, have movement speed upgrades, and radiation protection.

I forget witch cheat but before you could use i think the Nanite clusters or quicksilver would give you infinite Salvaged Data but now you cant, please readd it or make a new cheat that does that

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

There was another update this morning. It broke a few things. Super stack still not working.

uNLIMITED jET PACK AND SUPER JET PACK SPEED AND UNLIMITED STAMINA ARENT WORKING THEY NOT TOGGLING ON

Sentinel 3.82 Update broke a few cheats, including both Jetpack cheats, Unlimited Stamina, and Super Packs Size. Everything else appears to be in working order

@MrAntiFun what different super pack size with unlimited material pack?

Well like everyone said before me, the Jetpack cheats & Unlimited Stamina don’t seem to work unfortunately. Funny thing is, yesterday it was working perfectly xD I’m pretty sure @MrAntiFun will fix it soon, cuz he’s the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

While those three things don’t work, as a result of a patch to an update, it’s easy to work around them not working properly. For instance, sure, I don’t move as fast, but that’s how I started in 2016 on the PS4, so I might be used to it. Yes, he’ll fix it soon. Yes, he’s the best. No, it’s not impossible to play without it.

1 Like

presume it got fixed due to multiple crash reports like the one I reported yesterday every time I tried to build the hydro silo in the settlement game insta crashed I reported it as a bug and a day later it no longer crashes the game and the cheats don’t work… so I bet a lot of people had that crash and they rushed a patch

Thanks for your response, I’m just not sure of this, since the fixes to WeMod occurred, I still get the Thrusters need refuelling message, but the ship lifts off anyway, strange one, but I can still play, thanks for looking at it I appreciate it.