No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@MrAntiFun what different super pack size with unlimited material pack?

Well like everyone said before me, the Jetpack cheats & Unlimited Stamina donā€™t seem to work unfortunately. Funny thing is, yesterday it was working perfectly xD Iā€™m pretty sure @MrAntiFun will fix it soon, cuz heā€™s the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

While those three things donā€™t work, as a result of a patch to an update, itā€™s easy to work around them not working properly. For instance, sure, I donā€™t move as fast, but thatā€™s how I started in 2016 on the PS4, so I might be used to it. Yes, heā€™ll fix it soon. Yes, heā€™s the best. No, itā€™s not impossible to play without it.

1 Like

presume it got fixed due to multiple crash reports like the one I reported yesterday every time I tried to build the hydro silo in the settlement game insta crashed I reported it as a bug and a day later it no longer crashes the game and the cheats donā€™t workā€¦ so I bet a lot of people had that crash and they rushed a patch

Thanks for your response, Iā€™m just not sure of this, since the fixes to WeMod occurred, I still get the Thrusters need refuelling message, but the ship lifts off anyway, strange one, but I can still play, thanks for looking at it I appreciate it.

Unlimited Jet pack and Unlimited Stamina not working either

@MrAntiFun Update steam version

Might want to try ā€˜Pleaseā€™

2 Likes

FYI, the Stamina Boost, Jet Pack unlimited fuel, and Jet Pack Super Speed do not work with new patch!

several cheats are broken. but there is a far more serious problem with the actual trainer setup itself. the F1 and F2 commands are tied to several options in the trainer. the problem with this is that the set units, nanites, and quick silver options are all tied to the F1 and F2 keys. the problem with this is, so are 2 of the main cheats, infinite health and no radiation also happen to be tied to those keys, when activating or deactivating these cheats, you are also changing the amount of units, nanites, quicksilver etc. thus really hurting players who are attempting to progress. CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THIS.

if you open a save or a new game, and turn the no radiation cheat on in the trainer, then you just reset all of your credits, nanites, and quicksilver. this happens because both functions are tied to the same exact keys with no differentiating keys like ctrl or alt, dont know if its possible, but maybe tie some of these functions to the numpad might help.

Hey @kbong , this sounds more like an issue with the Cheat mapping in WeMod. By default, the particular cheats you mentioned should be mapped as follows:

F1 = Inf Health
F2 = Inf Radiation

Ctrl + F1 = Unlimited Units
Ctrl + F2 = Unlimited Nanite Clusters

If you mean the actual Set Units and Set Nanites cheats, they should each have 2 cheats tied to them; One to increase value and one to decrease.

Set Units
Ctrl + Shift + F4 = Decrease
Ctrl + F4 = Increase

Set Nanites
Ctrl + Shift + F5 = Decrease
Ctrl + F5 = Increase

If this is not the case, you should be able to edit the them easily. If you are a non-Pro user of WeMod, simply close the game and make sure the Trainer is inactive. When inactive, you can hit the pencil button on the existing mapping of any cheat and edit it to a mapping of your choice.

Hope this helps.

To put a finer point on thisā€¦ I have these ā€œG keysā€ down the left side of my keyboard, and Iā€™ve set nearly every cheat Iā€™ll normally use (when I use them) to one of those keys. Just one, and theyā€™re all active.

The No Manā€™s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I feel stupid for having to ask but what does Unlimited Materials Pack do/mean? Does it just not use anything from your inventory?

It means that youā€™ll get a sh*tload of materials in whatever slot it happens to be in in your inventory. Itā€™ll basically fill the slot. For Normal, thatā€™s 9999. For Survival and Permadeath, itā€™s 250. Now, youā€™ll be able to use the resources in the slots until thereā€™s none left. If you run out, you have to get at least 1, and use the cheat again.

Iā€™ll give you fair warning about this one though. Itā€™ll fill whatever slots you have materials in. Inventory slots, refiner slots, ship slots, cargo slots, freighter slots, all the slots.
Iā€™ll give you an example. Iā€™ll have 1 carbon in my inventory, but I need 9999 (in Normal). Iā€™ll activate the cheat, and get 9999 carbon (and 9999 of everything else in that inventory). Now, lets say I want to turn half of that carbon into concentrated carbon. Iā€™ll split the stack, put half into a refiner, and get it started. If I activate the cheat again (turn it off and on again), itā€™ll fill the all the slots in the refiner to 9999.

Also, you might not be able to sell whatā€™s in the stack with the cheat active. Itā€™s best to use it for when you need it, but leave it off most of the time.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the explanation. Cheers!

Current version not fit the latest game version anymore, please update

seems to work fine with me

Works fine to me too. Donā€™t know what itā€™s doing to @aspaderay, and quite frankly, Iā€™d like to know.

Itā€™s tricky actually, ā€˜cause the no man sky cheats are shown ā€œupdatedā€ but every time I click on PLAY, it tells me cheats doesnā€™t fit the current game version, but when I test them out within the game, theyā€™re actually work. Iā€™m confused honestly, this is probably a BUG