No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@MrAntiFun the easy craft isnt working

1 Like

i hope you will update your gog version soon too.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@CGilleySuit @WeeabooJones69 While setting the currencies doesn’t seem to work, there’s still a workaround that’ll get you past that little hump. Use the “Unlimited” versions of those, and you won’t ever run into a currency problem again, unless you don’t like having a literal buttload of monies.

@ODINWALLER @Bakugou There’s a workaround for you too. The “Easy Craft” does seem to work, in certain situations. If you have to build something, like a warp core, or some other thing like that in your inventory, that’s when it’ll work wonders. Base building is something different. To work around this little issue (and remember, there’s a combination of things that’ll literally fill your inventory if you’re not careful) is to use the “Super Pack Size” and “Unlimited Materials Packs”. Using these two in conjunction with one another will give you 99,999 of nearly everything in your inventory. That said, when you do this, do NOT have the “No Reload” cheat enabled. This will cause you to not be able to sell off any extra stuff in your inventory.

I hope that helps everyone.

P.S. The trainer just had an update, and I missed it, because I was too busy playing the game. Guess it’s time to quit, update the trainer, and see what shakes loose.

P.P.S. I told all ya’ll @MrAntiFun would get to it when he gets to it. And, as usual, he killed it.

im afraid this error message comes up after clicking play (directed it to steam apps common exe )

Trainer was just updated agian so cant be on our end. Other people are using it
Try and start the game first from STEAM then when in game alt tab out then press the play button in wemod after

Hi there,

Thanks for quick response. Yes its steam or Hello Games side. Currently sat her waiting for either to respond. Finding Jimmy Hoffa may be quicker from this point.

I’ll try it again after the update in about 23 hours or so. Apparently, I found a Void Egg, and I’m trying to hatch that little bastard, but I had to find it’s brain first (don’t ask, spoilers abound). But it was working just fine as of about 5 minutes ago.

What the heck is hellogames side ?
If its not directly bought from steam it probably is the reason it wont work

Hello Games Site sorry. They made the game

1 Like

Hahaha ok. Was brain dead for a minute. Hello games yes got ya now !
Still not working ?
Does nothing when you start the game first then alt tab out then press play. ?

Haha no worries

Nope, got from CDKeys. Both blaming each other.

load from steam or desktop and flickers black twice then the error message and returns to desktop. Doesnt even load up

The easy-craft still isn’t working, I’ve turned off all other cheats and tried it too, but it wont let me build anything for free. I also know its not me because in the beyond update i was able to use the easy-craft. Please fix this!!!

No it wasn’t always the case, in the beyond update you were able to build everything just fine, hopefully he fixes it.

This is the part where I get to say “it might be a good idea to read some of the other comments in the topic, the issue might have already been covered”. And it has.

Enjoy the fun workaround, trust me, it works.

it would be nice if had an scanner instant charge… :wink:

cant get all the building parts IE exocrafts, walls, doors, windows, decor without needed the resources which sucks before like a week and a half ago maybe a little longer were able to build to no extent now you cant shizz suckos

1 Like

I feel ya, thats what i was saying, you worded it better. I really wanna build my base but cant because i dont have the materials. Thats the whole point of why i like easy-craft:/ Kinda sucks.

1 Like

Well, what materials do you need? Carbon for wooden structures, Ferrite (Dust and Pure) for the concrete structures, I think Pure Ferrite for the metal structures, Silicate Powder (which is so easy to get…) in a refiner turns it to Glass. If you need gold, that comes in deposits, or from space rocks. Same with silver.
(tagging @GleckosMyMan for this part)
But all you need is 1 of everything I just mentioned. Once you have it, hit the two things I mentioned earlier. 99,999 of everything. If you’re using the prebuilt buildings (the square and round one), again, all you need is 1 of every material it needs. The two cheats will get you all you could ask for, and then some. If you think you’re running low, open your inventory. Just remember to shut them off if you try to sell anything. You’ll make a buttload of money, but you won’t open any inventory slots that way.

Follow along with what I just said, and the last post I had, and the only things that’ll limit you are your imagination, and the terrain edit limits.

I agree there are ways to get raw materials, essentially make them infinite and then base build, but if possible having the Easy Craft work as it once did would be fantastic.

All others work very well for me, but I only use inventory and player hacks.