No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

thank you for the clarification Chris

So are we going to get an update? Would be pretty cool…

Seriously? Man that sucks. I didn’t he actually abandoned it. Do you have a source for that or just guessing?

update Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please

All trainers have this serious problem, when we managed to get 1000 points for the upgrate, the ‘request update’ label will disappear.

1 Like

Thank You for the point. However at the time I made the post, the button wasn’t showing up. I did go and vote after it showed up. :slight_smile:

Is there any kind of update on this? Like is it being worked on or anything?

@crazycoop

See this post:

Let me rephrase my question, is there a status update or estimation of when it will be done?

WeMod generally doesn’t give ETAs for updates. Here’s a post from Chris yesterday stating this game has voting disabled because it’s trainer isn’t working:

For now, you can expect MrAntiFun to be looking into this as his current trainer is listed as ‘Incompatible’:

I hope this clears things up :slight_smile:

1 Like

All comments and replies understood, but STN does not work either. No viable trainer found on WeMod for this game at current version.

I have not bought votes, but would be willing to do so for this trainer by MrAntiFun.

1 Like

Webmod doesn’t even recognize it.

1 Like

It does thank you

1 Like

I was going off the fact that he never updated it for the Beyond update. It looks like we got his attention tho and he has updated it! I’ve always thought highly of Goatfungus because his editor is just amazing so im super glad he is still keeping up with it a little bit atleast.

1 Like

Has anyone tried direct Hex editing for this game? Such as using cheat engine or similar.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Woohoo!!! MrAntiFun, your cheat engine rocks! Already confirmed the cheat most important to me, the super jetpack speed works great! Thanks so much for your work!!!

The set units and nanites dont work for me

Setting quicksilver seems to “kill” you, and defaults your position to the space station. Everything else seems to be working, aside from currency (nanites, units, and quicksilver)

Amazing! Yet, is anyone else having a bit of trouble with easy craft? When building items from ‘z’ menu must have items in inventory. Was this always the case?

2 Likes