No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I was testing it and such is a pass. Thanks for everything.

1 Like

so the cheats for no man sky isnt allowing me to turn them on and i dont know what to do. please help!!

1 Like

Please try restarting your WeMod app by either closing it from the system tray or ending the task in task manager :+1:

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Units cheat added
  • Set Nanite Clusters cheat added
  • Set Quicksilver cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

WARINING: The game just (today) had an update, a thing that’s been happening quite often lately, and some of the cheats no longer work. Infinite Life Support, No Reload, and Infinite Ship Gun Cooldown are the cheats currently affected.

5 Likes

That’s enuf to piss off a trainer maker just updated the trainer yesterday too. Wow

1 Like

thank you so much

1 Like

X2 same thing happened to me …

1 Like

The one thing I forgot to mention, and boy howdy is this one important.

I’m not at all upset by this current development. It just caught me off guard is all.

And @MrAntiFun, you just keep killin’ it like you do. I’m a patient person. You’ll figure that out about me eventually.

1 Like

love the mods. and yeah those 3 cheats no longer work. well… technically the hp one does… You just have to hit f5 twice [disable then re-enable] open inventory and close to have it maxed again. not useful when your trying to build 100+miles in the air thou.

1 Like

unlimited life supply and no reload stopped working

2 Likes

No reload, Unlimited Life Support and instant ship gun cooldown isnt working anymore.

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Super Jetpack Speed cheat added
  • Instant Ship rocket Cooldown cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

i believe NMS recent update again this morning. its only 37mb so that would be good to go using cheat? Thanks

1 Like

I don’t use all the cheats, but I can confirm No Reload has stopped working.

1 Like

I cant get Easy Atlaspass to work

1 Like

good

1 Like

No reload, Unlimited Life Support are toast on this new trainer.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun

Doesn’t need to be right away or really anytime soon but would be awesome to have

• List item

Exocraft Inf Mining laser

• List item

Exocraft Inf cannon

• List item

Exocraft Inf Fuel

• List item

Exocraft Inf Boost.

Thanks for all you do came here by way of your personal site which i have used for trainers for the last two years

<3

2 Likes

hi there!
it looks like the easy craft feature is not working anymore.
hope you can fix it!

3 Likes