No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Ok thanks. He can take a look next time he comes back to this game :+1:

3 Likes

came here to report the same thing. good to know it has already been noticed. dont mean to spam, just saying this issue is affecting me aswell.

1 Like

Ok no problem. Thanks. Maybe a another game update or just a littl bug !

2 Likes

the game was updated today so yes thats probably the cause :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Remember when I said they’ve been updating the game on a somewhat regular basis? Yea, that’s the kind of thing I meant. It’s nothing world changing, or earth shattering as far as updates go, but it’s just enough to break the trainer.

4 Likes

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

It seems that a recent update to either NMS or wemod cheat code has broken the ability to easy craft and easy atlas pass :frowning:

3 Likes

as silversmile72 says there are issues with the easy craft. cant use easy craft, even if the game recognize the maxed amount material packs when the easy craft cheat is turned off. there seem to be an issue with crafting with the unlimited material packs as well, eg i cant craft solar panel with the cheat turned on

3 Likes

As both erikiwi and SilverSmile72 said the Easy Craft is not compatible with the game - also the game no longer recognizes materials for crafting and upgrading if they are obtained through the trainer. I think it broke my save game - but that is about par for the course.

4 Likes

the save gaame isnt the issue, i tried a new game and still has the same problems :frowning:

3 Likes

If the easy craft is enabled it wont recognize mats, when you disable it, it should go back to normal without needing a new save game, had the issue yesterday and disabling easy craft reverted it. Unlimited materials was working fine last I checked

2 Likes

I just tested it again and it wont recognize the mats in the left click repair/craft screen but if you pick up the item and drag it over to the item you want to repair it will use the item, reloading the save does not disable the issue, but restarting the game with the cheat off does.

4 Likes

Thanks for the help and explainations!!:grinning:

1 Like

Just commenting Easy Craft isn’t working for me either. Thanks for what you do! Seriously don’t think I’d love these games as much without your trainers.

*EDIT - Neither is Easy Atlas Pass

6 Likes

der trainer von No man sky in der akktuellen version funktioniert nicht, bei easycraft zb werden alle felder grau und man kann garnix mehr craften.

the coach of No man sky in the current version does not work, for example with easycraft all fields are gray and you can not do any more work.
pls fix

1 Like

Hello, the same for me the F8 does not work even if I have the resources in my inventory “easy craft” still does not work. thank you for fixing this problem and for your work MR AntiFun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can also confirm Easy Craft is no longer working. :’(

I did not have any problems with Unlimited Materials though so was able to craft what I needed.

2 Likes

Easy Craft and Easy Atlas Pass are not working anymore…

Also would be nice to adds Unlock All Inventory Slots and Translate Language

Thank you for the hard work !

4 Likes

Easy Craft not working :frowning:

3 Likes

The Easy Craft is not functional .

3 Likes