No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

not sure what version the other guy that said he tested it has

Since this is the forum for the steam version, it was, indeed, steam I tested it all on.

1 Like

Oddly i didn’t notice that, lol, i really need to pay attention & read more :rofl:

1 Like

Why is the default keybind for Unlimited Health the same as the default keybind for setting units, nanites, and quicksilver all to 0?

Now all my currency has been erased

1 Like

If you’re using the steam version, then it shouldn’t be the same, not sure why your key binds are different than everyone else’s but I suggest you use the unlimited cheats for the currencies until someone is able to help you resolve that issue

1 Like

just let you know steam version still works fine

1 Like

Super Packs Size make refiner only load to 5% no matter how much carbon you put in

1 Like

Set nanites, units and quicksilver activates by itself, every time i activate the trainer it goes all to 10000

1 Like

This morning’s update (the Sentinel update) did, in fact, break things.

• Unlimited Health
  • Unlimited Jetpack
  • Super Jetpack Speed
  • Unlimited Stamina
  • No Reload
  • Unlimited Ship Gun Cooldown
  • No Tool Overheat

It’s nothing I can’t work around. The radiation cheat still works, Easy Craft still works as intended, Atlas Pass, and Unlimited Life Support still work.

3 Likes

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

hi,please update the unlimited materials packs ,today it dosenot work.Thank you!

5 Likes

The selection of “unlimited resource pack” is not working properly, the resource does not appear to be unlimited while it’s on.

3 Likes

also has the same problem so not just you

2 Likes

We are waiting for updates and :pray: :+1:

Same issues the others above are having, unlimited resources is a no go, also having problems with Launch Thrusters as well, says they are at 100% but your not going anywhere, thanks appreciate your effort and time.

That sounds like a game bug, and not caused by WeMod.
Only reason I’m saying that is because I had a ship, with a carefully curated collection of S-Class upgrades for each thing in the ship, that could move at damned near 28,000 u/s in space (2,500+ in atmosphere), and the most recent update to the game nerfed all the upgrades.
When I say ‘nerfed’, I mean that they no longer go with the technology they’re supposed to be for.
I don’t remember a time when a Photon Cannon, Infra-Knife or Positron Ejector needed to breathe, have movement speed upgrades, and radiation protection.

I forget witch cheat but before you could use i think the Nanite clusters or quicksilver would give you infinite Salvaged Data but now you cant, please readd it or make a new cheat that does that

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

There was another update this morning. It broke a few things. Super stack still not working.

uNLIMITED jET PACK AND SUPER JET PACK SPEED AND UNLIMITED STAMINA ARENT WORKING THEY NOT TOGGLING ON

Sentinel 3.82 Update broke a few cheats, including both Jetpack cheats, Unlimited Stamina, and Super Packs Size. Everything else appears to be in working order