No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

From my experience that usually only happens when ‘super pack size’ is enabled.

Also if it’s normally 100, then over 12000 would be a over 1100% extra or over 120x normal

Regardless, once this is triggered. Its permanent.

No matter how many times i scrap. Save. Reload. Then rebuild the personal refiner, it will now aleays rrquire carbon in 5 digits, instead of just 100 to run.

Thankfully, i can still use portable refiners, but this is an extremely annoying problem.

did you disable the cheat before re-opening the refiner? that’s usually what i have to do.

You corrupted your save.

Start a new save, you’ll find everything is OK.

Locate the NMS Save Editor from goatfungus and you can likely fix your save, comparing relevant values in your new save vs your old save.

Can you please take a look at the trainer? whenever wemod is used to start the game once I load in I can no longer see or play with my wife in game. it says I left the system on her screen and that she left the system on my screen. yes, we in multiplayer together. this also happens whenever you start wemod even after the game has already been loaded before wemod. this has worked for years and now since 2 expeditions ago it doesn’t work in multiplayer. could you please look into this? I’m just and only playing this game with my wife but it’s still considered multiplayer. we were trying to do the latest expedition with the leviathan but without being able to actually play the game with my wife it’s not fun now

If it is working in single player (it is) they’re not going to fix it for multiplayer, eve in what you consider a ‘unique’ situation where you just play with your wife.

Cheating in multiplayer is bad. If they fix it for you, it is fixed for everyone and this makes multiplayer experience bad with people who cheat.

yeah and meanwhile it’s corrupting my save data so ty for being helpful

muchas gracias por nada!

you’re just sore because I asked them to fix the NMS trainer that has worked that way for years without a problem and why is your name JGCheats if you don’t like cheats or people that use them? :stuck_out_tongue:

I use them due to personal issues for which you do not need to know and NMS is the only multiplayer game that I use wemod on because I don’t generally like other multiplayer games but what business is that of yours? and what business do you have telling me how to play NMS?

Using mods/cheats in single player is perfectly acceptable. You’re affecting ONLY your own play experience.

Using cheats in MULTIPLAYER means you are affecting the experience of other people, which makes you disruptive and selfish.

That Hello Games changes things, especially around their Expeditions which they intend to be communal and community builders, in the game that affects a cheating program that still works fine in single player mode is NOT the responsibility of the cheat developer to go against their OWN STATED POLICY of not making cheats for multiplayer games.

Yes, the cheats used to work in Multiplayer. Now they don’t.

They’re not going to fix that for ‘just me and my wife’ because ‘reasons’.

If they fix it for you, it gets fixed for all those people who would use them to diminish the experiences of thousands of other players.

So deal with it.

MrAntiFun and FLiNG etc have been great contributors to the gaming community expressly because they don’t make/fix cheats for multiplayer.

THEY aren’t corrupting your saves. YOU are corrupting your saves by using a cheat in an unintended fashion, to change the multiplayer game. It doesn’t matter if it used to work, Hello Games made it so it doesn’t work anymore.

Good for Hello Games, and good for Mr. AntiFun for not fixing the cheat.

2 Likes

can you please fix unlimited materials packs and super packs size? they’re not working at all. I try turning them on and they keep turning off

These work fine for me. (Unlimited materials and Supersize packs).

Game and client both up to date.

Is this still you trying to do things while in Multiplayer with your wife or is this in single player?

Hey, if you’re still experiencing this, it seems to be caused by the “Unlimited Health” option. it sets your shield value to something ridiculous (1410065407 for me). You can probably fix this by using a save editor and set the shield value to 100 or lower. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yes thank you for being kind and helpful. it did indeed seem to help when turning the unlimited health off but will continue testing now that you’ve given me something to think about so ty very much for your assistance

No worries dude, this baffles me for a few days too. I found that turning off unlimited health doesn’t actually revert the value back if you quicksaved while having the cheat turned on. I had to use a save editor to change the value manually.

Looks like the ship cheats don’t work? Anyone else?
The rest is perfectly fine for me.

I noticed that the health doesn’t work on it

an update is needed

can’t use cheats without upgrading to pro?

You can use the cheats via the hotkeys.

1 Like

If you’re talking about the bar below the shield, that’s the life support.

No mans sky has just dropped another update, 20/07/2022, infinite stamina and super jet pack no longer work,

3 Likes