No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Easy Craft isn’t for building things outside of your inventory. It works just fine if you want to make 8,000 Metal Plates, but have 30 Ferrite Dust (and don’t want to use the ‘material packs’ cheats). But when you try to build any building (and it’s been this way for awhile now), you need the materials to build that building. Take a Wooden Wall, for instance. It needs Carbon. But so does the Carbon Nanotubes. You can create thousands of Carbon Nanotubes, but are restricted on how many Wooden Walls you can build, because Carbon is limited.

About the freighter rooms and so forth. I’ve noticed the same thing, but it’s not a big deal to turn it off to see what’s needed, then on again to create what you need in your inventory.

Where Easy Craft can assist you in freighter builds: You know how you try to build something like a Teleporter Room, and get told that you’re missing things… One of those things that you might be missing is the Amino Chamber (you need 2). All you need to do is go to the Anomaly, to the Synthesis terminal (between multi-tool guy and exocraft guy), and buy everything. Once you do that, you’ll have the recipe for the Amino Chamber, and Easy Craft will let you craft several thousand of them.

why the f*** am i paying for support for. we cant even ask u to update this its outdated for so long fn useless.

You went pro because you chose to support the development of the app, not a specific set of cheats. A set of cheats, which I can safely say, still works just fine.

The trainer is up to date. If you would like to provide more info about the issue you are having we will be happy to help you.

i went pro to cheat with out issues not to support the app, the app is free. lol i wanted to help pay the bills thats why. maybe you should go pro or piss off and shut your trap.

the unlimited health so when i use it and go to space anomaly all players freeze and i cant fix unless i go to my game save and put shild bk to 100 cos after using the health for some reason the shild gets set so high that it freezes the space anomaly it only happens when i use the health.\

Because you aren’t supposed to cheat in multiplayer and so HelloGames has a method of detecting cheaters and making it clear who is cheating.

WahWahWah.

im am solo also it worked every other time for the last 2years until last update but idk. i got tranier now that works fine. so idgaf.

If you go into the Anomaly and there are other players, you are not ‘Solo’.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

easy craft trainer doesnt work while building in a freighter

That’s only natural, because it’s building a structure outside your inventory. Easy Craft only works when you’re trying to make (craft) something inside your inventory.
The quick difference is crafting Carbon Nanotubes, and a Timber Wall. One of them is made in your inventory, the other is outside your inventory. You can make 10,000 Carbon Nanotubes without the carbon, but you can’t build anything outside your inventory without the materials needed.

There’s a workaround for it though. Disable the cheat, and see what the freighter part needs. Enable it, create the things it needs, and build the freighter room. If you need Silver (and you very well might), enable the cheat and make some Aronium. Then put that Aronium into a refiner to get silver.

The trigger for “unlimited material packs” has always (for me) also charged up almost everything. (Go to portal, aim at portal access stone, press f10, and charged. Just need to enter glyphs.)

With the last update (trainer, not nms) when pressing F10 in the starship technology storage area, it seems that the forcefield does not get charged, so the next time I use ‘x’ and ‘f’ I get the ‘charge items’ menu and not the galaxy map. I then charge it from that menu, and ‘x’ then ‘f’ comes back to the ‘charge item’ menu again. IFF I use ‘x’ and then arrow over to the galaxy map, works fine, everything seems charged, and warps work.

I never had any issues with the 7/24 version, so that is my workaround. I am running about 9 different mods.

Hello Sir, my Personal Refiner cannot be filled with carbon, even if it is 9999, how should I solve it

There appears to be something wrong with unlimited ship health because my shields won’t charge. I’ve already tested this and it’s this cheat otherwise my ship’s shields are just fine. could you please look into this?

2 Likes

Turn off your Unlimited Materials and Unlimited Material Packs.
The refiner can only take about 150, and if it gets 9999, it’s not going to be able to be used, or picked up.

Same. Constant alarm. Glad it’s not just me. Hopeful for a fix soon.

Have you tried turning the cheat off, charging the shields, then turning it back on again?

You don’t need to keep cheats turned on from the start of the game to the end. You sometimes have to turn them on and off as needed. Remember you’re changing the way the game was intended to behave, so of course there are going to be little oofs here and there, which generally can’t always be corrected on WeMod’s side because it’s to do with the way the game is coded.

Sure did. Soon as I enable the cheat, shields deplete, alarm sounds, shields wont charge until i disable the cheat. It’s not a “deal breaker” by any means, I can hold my own in a scrap. Just a convenience, and I figure I’d add my two cents. Far as I’m concerned, these cheats are a blessing for those of us who cant devote their lives to gaming. I’m grateful most of them work!

Brand new here after being a regular on another site for 2 decades. Is there any possibility of adding “Easy Hyperdrive” to WeMod for No Man’s Sky? The trainer I typically use has this amazing feature that makes the game so much better: