No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hoping for a patch to fix Easy Craft

2 Likes

activating cheats with a new game bugs out the “farm x material” counter where it will stay at zero

1 Like

anybody else have problems with the atlas pass cheat not working since august?

1 Like

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Alien Translation cheat added
  • Fixed Atlas Cheat
  • Fixed Easy Craft Cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

5 Likes

There they go. Made a lot of people happy ! Thanks mr.antifun ! :facepunch:

3 Likes

Thank you so much MR AntiFun :))

1 Like

The set units, nanite clusters, quicksilver, and unlimited units,nanites, and quicksilver mods don;'t work fix plz.

1 Like

He just fixed it are you using the steam version. Cant see how it wouldnt work

1 Like

Thanks for the update Mr. Antifun and for the add of alien traduction !

Are you planning to add Unlock All Inventory Slots too ? that would be very awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m using the Steam version. I launched the game through WeMod and it said “playing.” STN’s trainer also has an unlimited unit option, but that doesn’t work for me either.

1 Like

Thank you so much - you are amazing!!!

1 Like

Ok it’s totally normal because you don’t use the right update of the cheat, the actual update is maintained by MrAntiFun, so instead of choosing STN go for MrAntiFun one and you would be alright. Because i can also confirm it is working perfect right now.

3 Likes

Damn, today’s update broke every function of the trainer.

1 Like

Last update was September 19th didnt see another new update recently
He updated this 4 days ago should work

1 Like

You might not be in the experimental. The day I posted that the game had just updated. And it broke all the functions

1 Like

Update news. Some update has come out that makes the game more ‘wide screen’ friendly, and has not broken anything in the trainer. @MrAntiFun, you can sit this one out, kind sir.

2 Likes

Ok, so… I can’t seem to be able to use the trainer. It just doesn’t work. When I activate the trainer it crashes the game.

Verfiy your game files, and then delete/uninstall and reinstall the trainer. If that doesn’t work, the problem isn’t the trainer, or the game. If that’s the case, you should probably find out what’s going on with your computer.

Is it possible to have a cheat for higher stacks of items in one slot? I was using mods for that but all of them are now only crashing the game, becuase no ones updeates them.
Thanks for any answer.

I have a current mod I use that works for that if what you are wanting is like x2-x2000 stack size per slot. (ie 500-500,000 Condensed Carbon in basic backpack 1,000-1,000,000 in cargo backpack) I can pop you a message with the Nexus link if you want