No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

game not loading with WM running ?? any one else getting this? any help is good

Pls upgrade to 4.05 pls

@FirewallDaProtogen - You can already do this in-game, via the difficulty settings menu when you pause the game.

Or this may be of interest too: Atmosphere Hover - Pulse Speed Adjustments at No Man's Sky Nexus - Mods and Community.

@Ravenfyre The ‘unlimited hyperdrive’ isn’t what people think it is. It’s just unrestricted as to what types of stars it can visit, not the distance it can travel.
That said, there are mods that’ll allow a person to go from the starter system straight to the center of the galaxy. I don’t use them, but I know they exist.

@Ratzz I’ve had this exact thing happen before.
Are you, by any chance, using mods? If so, you have two (or more) mods that are conflicting with each other, and using the same .pak file that runs the game. From here, you have three (3) options.

1: Replace the “DISABLEMODS.txt” file in the PCBANKS folder.
2: Figure out which mods are conflicting, and remove them.
3: Try to merge the conflicting mods together with AMUMSS.

Example: I have Exo’s scanner mod and a “perfect upgrade” mod. They both use the same .pak file. I chose to merge them together. Now I have a single mod that does both things (until an update comes along).

@Astralson3 You might need to go into the History part of the trainer, and choose the most recent. It happens.

All of these deleted posts are because I screwed up and forgot how things work.

1 Like

thanks got it all worked out happy me

Hi
Is it possible to bring us a “buried technology module” cheat? I mean these research points, that would be extreme helpful

nevermind, im retard XD I can just dublicate them I guess

You don’t have to duplicate anything, really.
The “Easy Craft” option will give you 1,000 of those modules to buy all your things. It also works with repairing technology slots, manufacturing facilities, broken slots in multitools, ships, and if you’ve gotten to the next dimension, your exosuit.

With the new Waypoint (4.0x) update, one feature is not functional If you enable “Unlimited Ship Health” then your ship’s shield immediately drops to 1%. In a firefight, unlimited health on, you still take lotsa damage. I think that it is fair to say that “unlimited ship health” is not functioning correctly.

Just dropping by to report that the unlimited life support option is not working anymore.

1 Like

same as Father, i noticed the unlimited life support is no longer working with recent updates to game.

Aloha. Just a heads up. Easy craft is no longer working w/ construction. It still requires all items to be present in inventory before construction.

1 Like

As others have said, Unlimited Life Support & East Craft no longer work.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun Like multiple people have stated above, unlimited life support and easy craft does not work anymore due to the changes they made with the latest Waypoint update.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

hey can u fix the easy alien translation? idk what it does but if it makes it where u can buy stuff from them its not working mind adding unlock add the Knowledge So u can talk to AI ?

Easy Alien Translation basically takes the gobbledygook they speak and turns it into readable English. (Likely other language under localization, but I have only played in English)

1 Like

If anyone else like me was wondering why the reconstructed Sentinel would not leave you alone at all, it’s because of the Easy Craft cheat being enabled. If you disable it, the Sentinel drone will go away. Enjoy some peace and quiet. :white_heart:

So here’s one that I can’t figure out. When my friend and I have played NMS, they’ve had WeMod activated. When I join them sometimes the game works, but if they enable or disable a cheat, it causes an issue that makes a message come up stating “PlayerX has left the system.” Afterwards, we disable WeMod and do not reenable it and we try to join back into multiplayer but we are unable to see each other even though we are able to see each other’s bases and freighters and what not in the world. Anyone have had the same issues or something along those lines?

Don’t cheat in multiplayer.

WeMod’s cheat creator is not going to bother, at all, with trying to fix the cheats so that they can work in multiplayer.

Cheating in Multiplayer is wrong.