No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Steam Version - Test it with Win 10 64 Bit and Rtx 2080Ti all works , Thanks to MrAntiFun !!!

I am finding that with my Steam No Mans Sky there are a few cheats that activate and stay activated in WeMod but in game the effect is not happening.

Unlimited Ammo - all weapons work with this except Paralysis Mortar and Neutron Cannon, my ammo counts down still. The rest seem to be working as intended.
Unlimited Pack Materials - I donā€™t use this but I am finding for some reason my pack materials
donā€™t count down as I sell them, they stay at the same number.

Thatā€™s all I have found so far. For what I do have active if we call the areas sections for how the cheats are grouped in WeMod from top (1) to bottom (5) I have everything active in sections 1, 3, and 4. Hopefully that makes sense if not let me know. I will add more if I find anymore issues.

Thank you.

Infinite Ammo seems to give infinite to all items this effects selling of items and usage of items as they donā€™t decrease. This is ofc the steam version of cheats.

After being sure I was on the most updated version here is what is not currently working for me on the Steam side

Unlimited Jet Pack
Easy Atlas Pass
Easy Craft
Unlimited Materials Packs
Super Packs Size
Unlimited Units
Set Units
Unlimited Ammo

5 Likes

I have the same issue - mods not working currently

Unlimited Jet Pack
Easy Atlas Pass
Easy Craft
Super Packs Size
Unlimited Units
Set Units
Unlimited Ammo

4 Likes

Same issues here on Steam, includingā€¦

Set Nanite Clusters and Set Quicksilver

Neither workingā€¦Seems it was probably busted by this morningā€™s NMS update on Steam.

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely having issues like the others mentioned

Unlimited Jet Pack, Unlimited Materials Packs, Unlimited Ammo, and I would rather not try the Set Units in case I lose all the Units I have.

I dont use the Easy Atlas Pass, Easy Craft, Super Packs Size, or Unlimited Units.

3 Likes

Unlimited Jet Pack
Easy Atlas Pass
Easy Craft
Super Packs Size
Unlimited Units
Set Units
Unlimited Ammo

not working pls help

3 Likes

Update came out today. Now a bunch of cheats automatically turn off. Needs a WeMod update. :frowning:

6 Likes

Me as well

1 Like

Is there a way to get this added to the que?

You can use the feedback feature in the WeMod app, whenever you close a game after using the trainer, itā€™ll ask something like ā€œRate your experience with using WeMod in [Game name]ā€, you can report that certain options are non-functional, and itā€™ll be sent to the devs

1 Like

I tried that but didnā€™t get the thingy you mentioned. even some mods that say theyā€™re working do not. this needs an update please. maybe 3/4 of the mods donā€™t work

All the best mod donā€™t work since the last update : infinit units and easy craft
I really hope someone can fix that. Thank you for your work !

1 Like

Please be patient. Hello Games nailed them with multiple updates in just two weeks. They updated the first major broken one right away, itā€™ll get done.

Most of yā€™all getting this for free, just have some patience.

Most, but not allā€¦I pay for Pro and many of the games I play have these issues with WeMod and am beginning to wonder why I am continuing to pay for Pro. I know the problems with updates and what tends to be involved with updating the ridiculous amounts of updates on a regular basis, but if you offer a Pro service for money, you should at least be able to update things fairly quickly, otherwise the paid service becomes less desirable.

1 Like

I can folow you but . . . . be glad that the enjoyment of wemod is not behind a paywall. You have many extraā€™s with your payed account. Like others said we do need to have patience. Money dont make you smarter or quicker in finding a solution. I find it iritating to but . . . these mods are precented as trainers, no? So from time to time try to play your games are they where intented to play, say without cheats?

2 Likes

You know what they say about making an assumption, right? I do play my games without cheatsā€¦The first time through. I use them on further playthroughs, for QoL and ease. Beggars canā€™t be choosers, soā€¦ true, those that utilize the program without paying, should have patience. Those that pay can choose whether or not to be patient. Iā€™m just saying, that those who pay may not continue to pay if the end result is the same as those that donā€™t. Yes, we get a few more doodads for paying, but having to wait a good deal of time for an update makes the doodads less shiny.

Regardless, the update was just yesterday morning, so still early. Hopefully this gets updated soon. Donā€™t forget to Boost It! everyoneā€¦It might move it further up in the queue.

Well, you also have a point there. I asume that I also be discoraged to pay if at the end it make no difference. I agree that for most of us those cosmic gymics dont represent the worth we pay for. On the other hand if no one pay anymore who will take the time and effort to produce those mods? Hmmmm, itā€™s tricky but . . . or the price should go down so many others cross the bridge or . . . . the free version should be less atractive so more would pay for the full version or it should be restricted in time. If you use it? you pay for it;

Lord Valerius I donā€™t know what the crying is about, itā€™s known what you get for the pro, but Iā€™ll suggest to MrAntifun if itā€™s possible to get a superpro thatā€™s 200% more expensive to get the update first for you :slight_smile: