No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Heh, you can do whatever you like. If you think that’s crying, you’ve not seen crying.

But then you should understand that this is about no men’s sky and not about pricing

Your right but I think it would be plus minus the same with other games . . . . . the waiting for patches I mean . . . . . .

So the devs updated again just now. Do they do this on purpose to break trainers?

I gues not. If that was the case they would patch the game to prevent cheating lol. No, they are constant working to improve the game and that has it effect on mods like on every other game

1 Like

Game was updated and has been in queue #1 position for two days yet other games getting updated. Just asking for clarity as to if its actually in queue.

1 Like

Yes, it’s in the queue. While it’s #1 in the global queue, it depends on when the trainer developer assigned to create/update this trainer (in this case, MrAntiFun) is able to do so.

So other creators like FLiNG and GreenHouse are able to work on creating/updating trainers they’re assigned to, while MAF is currently working on No Man’s Sky

2 Likes

Yeah I was pretty sure thats how it worked, thanks for verifying. Was only curious because its been #1 for two days but MrAntiFun created mods for Eldest Souls 8 hours ago, updated Phasmophobia 9 hours ago, and updated GTFO 11 hours ago. That just made me think perhaps it was an error showing as being in #1 spot. Again, thanks for clarifying.

The thing about these particular cheats, for this particular game, is that the game is in a pretty much constant state of flux. Things are changing fast, and they’re constantly putting out patches for updates that broke the trainer. Then the patches break the fixed trainer, requiring it to be fixed again.
If one was to ask me, I’d tell MrAntiFun to wait until the game was finished being updated to update the trainer. Yes, it’d upset a good many people, but I’m a “one and done” kind of guy. One update, covering many, many patches to an update, and be done with it. But that’s just me.

yea thats why i dont pay for pro always waiting theres also no reason to waste bumps on this game as we can see it just gets skiped

I mean I have pro for all the other reasons than bumping but it is sad that I wanted to install and play this and I come to see it is lagging in the que.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
6 Likes

Thanks MAF :slight_smile:

Seems the Easy Craft cheat is a bit wonky. Maybe Im the only one having this issue, but when activated it turns on and stays “on” but while it works for crafting items within your inventory, it no longer allows you to for example install tech into your ship without the requisite components (previously you could). Additionally inventory gradually gets spammed full of Emergency Signal Scanners when Easy Craft is activated. Thanks for your ongoing efforts and work on this and other games MrAntiFun.

Same problem here. Seem to be something that need to be fixed

1 Like

not working for me, last night it worked before updated. after updated just worked unlimited health only. but i appriciate the updated, thanks.

Before launching, click the “History” button underneath the Play button. And make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

Also, make sure your game copy is legitimately purchased from Steam.

A lot of the cheats don’t work for the current version of the game. And yes the trainer is also using the most updated version.

2 Likes

My version runs with only 1 little bug : easy crafting litters the inventory with distress signal

scanners , after a few minutes i have over 1200

1 Like

yep, same here

2 Likes