No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tendrás que perdonarme. Mi español está tan oxidado que estoy usando un traductor, pero si ciertas opciones no funcionan como lo describiste, significa que necesitan actualizar el entrenador, ya que Hello Games ha actualizado o cambiado algo en el juego. Todo lo que puede hacer es pedir que se actualice el entrenador.

If the pack size could be changed into a “±” instead of a bar, it would be much easier to use.

And I know that HG makes life for modders difficult, but prior to “Interceptors” the ‘Unlimited Material Packs’ and ‘Super Pack Size’ were true toggles. Now they are ‘Stop and Restart Game’ toggles. Very frustrating. If you can do something? If not, I’ll understand.

Other than that, again great work. I’d not play this game very much if not for the trainer.

Hi, could we get a cheat that lets us build for free without any materials? kinda like how easy craft lets us craft stuff for free, an “Easy Build” cheat would be really appreciated and would make this a lot more useful (not saying it isnt useful, the best cheat for no mans sky i’ve ever seen in fact but it would be a huge improvement to it, making it a whole lot better)

also quick note: i appreciate how much work y’all put into these so wanted to say thanks aswell in this message for making all these trainers

When unlimited resources is on, ships are sometimes not salvagable because it sets the repair amount to some ungodly value (99,999+) with a -2B value. A good example is the salvage site: Planet Chwayn XVII secondary mission. The Hyaline Brain is the one that can’t be purged. If you disable the cheat, you can then start working down the taint but it will take forever since the default stack is 10 for this item. Unfortunately, the messed up quantities are saved to the game and you can’t really reset the mission.

After Mac Update :
Test it (only not the Inventory Cheats )
Unlimited Health and Jetpack dont work .

3 Likes

As noted above, after update Unlimited Health and Unlimited Jetpack both shut themselves off after activation. Thanks in advance for updating when you get the chance.

Edit to add that Infinite Units no longer works either.

2 Likes

please how long does it take to update the mods.

It shouldn’t take too long. People need to remember that these cheats are being made for free, on their free time. People have lives, families, and other things to do.
It’s already #2 in the queue, so it’ll be soon. Probably not soon enough for some, but soon enough just the same.

2 Likes

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thanks to MrAntiFun for the fast Work :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

New 7.5GB Update. Can anyone confirm WeMod working?

Please understand that every time Hello Games does a major update, it introduces bugs into the system that weren’t there before. In some cases, it puts some bugs back into the system that had them already fixed. But when there’s a major update, it breaks everything. So they spend a bunch of time squashing the bugs they’ve introduced, and have to update it again. This time it was the addition of a whole other platform. The release for Mac. It introduced a bunch of bugs. Those bugs will have to be fixed. Every fix is another update to WeMod. These guys at WeMod have lives. Please be patient.

3 Likes

i can confirm ive played on the 7/6/23 and the 8/6/23 all mods works fine as of so far

2 Likes

Thanks for this amazing trainer!
Unlimited Materials Packs does not currently deactivate properly. It remains on even when it seems to be toggled off, which breaks refining and keeps clogging the inventory with duped items.

No Tool Overheat also does not currently work

the cheat Easy Alien Translation isnt working as well

I will also say that Easy Alien Translation doesn’t work at all.

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Deployable Tech cheat added
1 Like

Trainer works perfectly again. Only thing I noticed is F11 stays on even if you disable it. You will always have infinite units.

1 Like

Unlimited ammo doesn’t work properly, it makes all goods unlimited…