No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Everything works great now, thank you !!

1 Like

I’ll keep you posted on things if they go wrong. But only IF they go wrong. I know you’ll get to it when you get the chance. You’re a busy guy. Estranged, OUT!

After the last WeMod update, nothing activates in NMS except the tool cheats. Everything else turns on and flicks back off. Have no idea why. Game info changed from “Compatible” to “Maybe Compatible.”

Just noticed that in the current version of the game, the Unlimited Ammo cheat also makes it so that no materials get consumed when trading AND when crafting. Suggest investigating and maybe moving this out as a separate toggle?

Everything seems to be working well, but I’m not crazy about how “set nanites” works - would it be possible to add or subtract a specific amount, or increment it by some amount smaller than 10k each time? Thank you for making this.

I’ll talk with the team and see what we come up with :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Damn, today’s update broke everything.

5 Likes

Yep, No radiation was the only one of the ones I usually use that works. sad.

2 Likes

250 requests for an update but you guys want 1000… man is everyone in this world all about the damn money. its a shame

2 Likes

Actually, no.
Each vote bumps the trainer further up the “to do” list. It doesn’t have to reach that milestone. But of course the more votes it has, the quicker it gets done. There are a lot of trainers for the three trainer makers here to get through. NMS isn’t the only game in the world. :slight_smile:

By the way, you’re likely looking at the update totals for the GOG version, since at this time there is no update button on the Steam version.

1 Like

WeMod app lies when it says it’s compatible when in reality nothing works :frowning:

You don’t need to pay to vote for trainers or request updates at all of you don’t want to.
You earn WePoints by completing tasks found in your WeMod dashboard, such as using WeMod with a game once every 24 hours. You then convert these completely free WePoints into tokens to place votes with.
Or, if you’d prefer to skip the earning of WePoints to convert into tokens, you can buy tokens with real cash, but there’s no obligation to do so. However, doing so buys the trainer makers who have provided you with hours of fun a cup of coffee as a thanks.

1 Like

ok then so how do i vote to get an update for no mans sky now that the last update broke most cheats. If you got to requests you can’t vote for anything that isn’t on the list. Would be much better if you could search and make requests that way. I actually really like this app so don’t take my post as hating it. would just like it to be a little easier to use.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not seeing how to request an update as well. Pretty sad, tbh, I was considering signing up for pro since I use it so much since buying this game a few weeks ago, but if we technically have to pay to ge our game moved up the update list, thats pretty unreasonable in my mind. Since we already use points to get a game done in the first place, to me, it just feels a bit like double dipping there. idk

3 Likes

Its not working anymore since the living ships update :slight_smile:

1 Like

have no problem waiting for update to fix this but not a big fan of not being able to just request it.

We should be able to at least at minimum flag or vote if a trainer is broken but still appears “compatible”. That way we can get the vote button back and actually start moving things along.

3 Likes

Newest update made this incompatible.

3 Likes

Hey mate only a few of the settings will active any chance you can see if this is fixable

3 Likes