No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Steam

A new version of the game was released, needing to update not one of the functions is working…

1 Like

it neeeeeeds to be uppppppdaaaaatttteeeedddd pleeeeeeeaaassseee…… thanks (:wink:)

It needs update!

Needs an update!!! Please

pls update!!!

Agreed. Is there a way to mark this trainer broken/incompatible??? None of the trainers work after the update.

2 Likes

Does the save game editor still work for materials? I just want to build my giant bases again. :slight_smile:

i am waiting for updates <3

Several pro users requesting update please. Nothing in this trainer works any more. Goatfungus has abandoned his save editor so it is also 2 major updates old now.

Just checked again today. Still listed as compatible, and still missing option to request an update.

3 Likes

An update when you guys get a chance please. I know you’re all busy. Nothing is working since the update.

Thank you for all of your work here for us.

For all of you clamoring for an update, saying that nothing works… Two options do still work. And boy are they a handy pair of options. No Radiation and Unlimited Life Support both still work. I suggest you give the game a shot with just those two options. It’ll give you a hint as to how I’ve played it and finished it before all the updates (and before I discovered WeMod, formerly Infinity).

When @MrAntiFun gets to it, he’ll get to it. Please be patient.
That said, I think it’s going to be awhile before there’s an update here, because I think the update is going to cause a total re-write of the trainer.

2 Likes

I dont mind waiting, but from the post up a bit from the forum mod, suggest we report that it doesnt work. However, that isnt an option as the app still says its compatible. So people have no choice but to come here and report it.

1 Like

The application does allow you to request an update as of right now, choose the trainer and the option should be listed in red at the top

1 Like

Yeah I noticed that today too. But it wasn’t like that for quite a while now. At least now we can take action.

1 Like

Hello dear modders. ‘No Man’s Sky’ has just received a new update, therefore the Wemod trainer and all these options no longer work (as well as the mods applied to the game folder)! :scream: :sob: Can you fix / update it, please ? Many thanks in advance & for your all work :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, it would be GREAT if the Trainer was updated, I cant wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nothing is actually working since the update, i decided to use just a one click feature for all accept the units, nanites, and quick silver, so when I clicked it again, they undone themselves. even when I spam click nothing. Sorry if I went to hard in the clicking to check. It is not working at all

1 Like

yep. can confirm the trainer doesn’t work anymore since the game update.

Excited for the update of this cheat for the game.

2 Likes