No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

we need a new update

2 Likes

it would have to be revised it no longer works

1 Like

For the windows No Manā€™s Sky it saysā€¦
ā€œGame Not Foundā€
Btw, the game is installedā€¦

Hello. Some options simply turn right back off. A few of the cooldowns, if I recall correctly.
The no radiation, multi tool cooldown and the ship rocket cooldown.

1 Like

Finally got it to work two days ago, but now the windows version needs an update. So many thx for your work.

1 Like

I do not see the request update button is there a reason why ?

this is most likely do to the game updating

Hello I am very thankful you updated this game and I donā€™t want to bug you but it seems a few thing have stopped working since last update is there a way to enable them again ?

Players need to get the trainer added to the queue, by adding it to their WeMod favourites. And then optionally boost it higher up if you want it looked into quicker. Update requests that are posted in the forum are not counted.

See here: Game Queue - WeMod Support

1 Like

maybe iā€™m doing it wrong, but how do the unlimited Units and Nanite Clusters work? do i need a new save game? what about the ā€œset unitsā€ sliderā€¦ does that do anything? basically, only the unlimited fuel and life support seem to do much of anything at the moment. I literally just want nanite clusters to work so i can buy things instead of grinding them outā€¦ everything else is secondary.

That said, thank you WeMod and MrAntiFun for your amazing mod work on so many games :heart:

2 Likes

Needs update idd!

The No Manā€™s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I want to start with saying great work! WeMod and MrAntiFun, fantastic job and works with many games.

Playing version 2.62.62781.0 and either Iā€™m doing something incorrectly or there is an issue with all items in the inventory portion. Iā€™ve tried setting Units, Nanites and QuickSilver as well as trying Unlimited and they donā€™t seem to do anything. Also, Unlimited Materials Packs and Super Packs Size not working. For the items with Off/On switch, they turn on for a second and then go back to Off.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to get infinite Nanites and units but it turns right back off when I turn it on. PLS HELP

Changes:

Itā€™s working on Expeditions? Did anyone test it?

If itā€™s not an online game mode.
Trainers are not designed to be used in online game modes.
In the less than 1% chance trainers do work online due to game developer oversights, youā€™ll have some form of enforcement issued against your account. Usually a complete reset, ban or shadow ban.

Trainers are for offline, solo campaigns only.

Changes:

1 Like

Easy craft only works in inventory. when i try to build something (like a wall) its saying i have the materials butt i cannot place it becease i dont have the materials. please fix it.

other then that everything works after the new update

1 Like

Changes:

the problem with easy craft is still thereā€¦ i cant build anything with easycraft only in inventory

Easy crafting is not an easy building cheat and is not intended to be. We can look into adding an easy construction cheat in the next update but there is no guarantee it can be done.