No Man's Sky Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

a ok butt if i have it turn on its saying 1 out of 1 wall. it doesnt say what i need anymore. thats why many poeple thinks it should work on structures to.

I am having that same issue/frustration, because with ‘easy craft’ ON it tells you that you have 1 out of 1 whatever’s, but then when you go to place it down, it tells you that you can’t because of missing components.

Also, I’m not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but I keep having an issue with transferring items from one source to another, and it not going the way it is supposed too. What I mean is, when I have the ‘Unlimited Materials Packs’, and ‘Super Packs Size’ ON and have all the items in my exosuit inventory at 99999 or less, and then I need to transfer them to my ship’s inventory/storage slots from the exosuit and I have multiple open slots to put the items in. When I transfer the items the items will fill every open slot I have and the original item I was transferring is still at the original spot, still at the number that I had at the beginning. It makes it even more devastating and frustrating when you die and get to your grave to pickup your inventory item from your grave marker and you can’t because every open slot you have is filled to the max with only 1 or so of items that you had before you died. Because even after turning off all the cheats that you had on, the problem persists unless you restart the game and don’t turn on WeMod. However, you won’t be able to recover all the items in your inventory any longer because you either left the game or there is a timer that is very short and time runs out before you can get the game back up and running. This has happened to me 3 times and every time the same result. No matter what I did I couldn’t get but a few things out of the inventory before it wouldn’t give me anything else but the one item it would stop at and then it would just give me an endless amount of it until I restarted the game, but when I’d get the game back up and running without any cheats or mods on and even not having WeMod on at the time, the grave marker would be gone and I’d lost all the items that I had, including ones that are needed to continue the progress of the story, and as far as I can tell you can’t get it again, unless you start all over again.

Thank you for any help you can provide,

AJM

The unlimited cheats don’t seem to work at all, neither the units, nanite clusters nor QuickSilver do anything.

the mods are amazeing and i really dont want to play this on the xbox becouse i wont have wemods but the only thing that really really is a killer is the item stacking… is there anyway to set it starting at 0 and not 1… that way if you dont want to use that particular mod ur not forced to continusely set and unset everything in your inventory and haveing it destroy your space in all your bags and shop cargo… at least if its at 0 then you can collect stuff at a normal game level

Hello, humbly requesting an update for this version of the game. Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

I am able to find the trainer updated on September 3rd, but that trainer won’t recognize the Game Pass version of No Man Sky’s exe. The WeMod page for NMS is also kinda glitchy, it keeps wanting to default to the trainer that was last updated in June instead of the newer one.

needs update, thanks

3 Likes

can’t wait

The No Man’s Sky cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thanks for the update! Running like hot ice cream now :smiley:

unlimited health, no radiation, unlimited jet pack, and unlimited stamina ate the only things that don’t work for me

yeah same here. for windows version

Changes:

1 Like

I’m not sure what changes were made, but everything was working just fine the other day. Now, nothing seems to be working.

1 Like

i dont think unlimited Materials works. also when you add power to refiner it only increases it by 1% then takes everything in inventory. this is microsoft game pass version.

1 Like

Cheats were working before the patch, now, Easy Craft doesn’t work, Super packs make repair and building impossible as mat requirements skyrocket, and unlimited codes no longer function. This is on Windows Store Version BTW, which now warns that the codes may not work.

Changes:

the unlimited materials pack mod still doesnt work

1 Like

Unlimited Ship Health, Unlimited Materials, Easy Atlas Pass not working either.

unlimited materials is the most important. doesnt work in the windows store version