No One Survived Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can confirm that cheats still work after todays update

can add Infinite Item Durability? thanks

3 Likes

Infinite Durability, infinite items, increase player jump/speed. Slow down enemies, no crafting requirements, freeze time of day, increase exp gained.

3 Likes

thats actually the only mod i like to use in games like this haha

1 Like

@GreenHouse as of 11 mar 2023 NOS recently had a nice set of updates which at this point leaves none of my numpad cheats usable. pretty sure that includes the game speed but i never found a sensible use for game speed as it speeds or slows everything.

1 Like

can we get an update for this it sucks when nothing is useable

1 Like

We ever gonna get an update with more options or is the trainer dead?

3 Likes

I tested it on the last version and it’s working, I hope there are more mods for this game.
Thanks.
:sunglasses::+1:

can you update the cheat for this game? the current version are outdated for the game and it not working anymore.

Please update the trainer. No One survival update released

The No One Survived cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Nice work, is there a way to add unlimited items, free craft or duplicate items plz , :sob:

2 Likes

Hi @GreenHouse

We love your work! Can you please add: Unlimited Items
Unlimited Durability
No Food Spoilage
Free Craft
Max Weight Not Affected

Thank you!!

3 Likes

你好!感谢大大!请问下 能否增加玩家建造建筑或者物品的耐久锁定或者无限无敌?急需!

1 Like

Hey @GreenHouse,

I just tried out the Trainer since the new update is available.
Seems nothing works anymore but the unlimited Ammo, at least for the M4.

would be great, if u update the Trainer soon.
On this way, thank u for all the hard work you guys put in this.

Hey when can we get a update on game mods cause the steam game updated and my mods are not working… Hope this is fixed soon thanks devs love that there is help for the game…

1 Like

recently, the trainers for this game have stopped working. I tried all the steps wedmod supports asked me to do. even went as far as calling my antivirus support to see if it had something to do with it, and it doesn’t. is anyone else having the same issues? it’s not only effecting this game but a few of my other games on here.

The No One Survived cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Hi didnt work

game version is 0.0.6.7

@Tucos It was defaulting to an old trainer version. It should be using the new version now.