No One Survived Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yes, works now

many thanks :slight_smile:

hi @GreenHouse , if possible in the next update please

is there a way to add unlimited items, free craft or duplicate items plz

1 Like

When will we get an update since the game updated recently? I was also wondering if youā€™re ever going to add an option for turning creative mode on and off.

And like Andy_Nord I would like to know if it is possible to get them to work on private servers when you arenā€™t the host or an admin?

1 Like

Unlimited Health is not working !! :0(

its need upgrade , almost all of tme are not working

Trainer needs an update. How do we vote or let them know things? Is it just through posts??

I use the trainer in Singleplayer, and all the mods are still working.
https://imgur.com/kYwYBWA

I was wondering about these options myself? Any news on this yet if this is possible?

Unlimited Durability
No Food Spoilage
Free Craft
Max Weight Not Affected?

plus it also needs updating since last game update, also without having unlimited durability you can lose everything you have to a horde as they break all clothed, armor then backpack, when your weapons break from durability loss, your alive but have nothing

shift+alt+o brings up dev menu, gives you anything you want. It works like a charm. I use it when i really need to. And when you are left naked, well, that would be a good time to use it. Its really the only alternative we have atm.

p.s, this is during singleplayer session of course.

Stamina/Energy do not appear to be working. I run but my meter still decreases.

Hi! Are you using it in single player? Also, are the rest of the mods working fine?

Yes, single player. Also, upon further checking, it appears that many of them are not working. My carbs and such are also decreasing, though they shouldnā€™t be. It looks like all of the mods may have to be checked. Thanks.

Thank you. I will let the team know so they can test it. Iā€™ve also checked Steam and found out that the game had a major update.

Hey, sorry to bug you but is there any update on this? I looked at the queue but didnā€™t see it listed.

Thanks!

I just heard from one of the testers, and they said the trainer is still working as intended. Where did you purchase the game from?

Sorry for the late reply (I donā€™t come to the main site often). Got it from Steam. Iā€™ll reload it and see what I get but yeah, I was running and chopping trees and my stamina was depleting. Maybe I did something wrong? IDK.

EDIT: Yup, STAMINAā€™s going down.

Can you try to launch the game on Steam first? Once you load your save and can move in the game, switch to WeMod app and click Play.

That works! Iā€™ll have to do that from now on. Thanks!

1 Like