Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Good morning :slight_smile:
Update doesn’t work, maybe Loki wanted to have fun and changed a few numbers in the script? :smiley:
pls take a look.
(a general “thank you” to you & the team)

Make sure you have selected the latest version in the “History” section, that was the problem for me and now it’s working.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recently, the game has a minor update patch and the cheats don’t respond except the speed accelerator.

2 Likes

Sorry for begging you, but the trainer needs a new update :frowning:

2 Likes

Can confirm the trainer is no longer working except speed.

2 Likes

Hey! Is there any way to make this work when playing multiplayer?

1 Like

No, no one wants to support “cheating” when playing against other players. The purpose of the trainers are single player experiences only.

3 Likes

Can a mod explain how Northgard has been the first trainer on Stingerr’s list for a bit and yet it shows them completing other trainers first? Just want to understand the point of boosts.

Various factors can come in play. The most important to realize is that the queue list isn’t updated in real time. You may boost a game 200 times, but you may not see it until someone manually update it. Someone else may have boosted a game more than Northgard but we don’t see it.

A mod creator may already be working on a game, so it may be completed before Northgard as well.

And on it goes. The Queue list isn’t absolute. We just wait and go on with our lives and when the mods get done, we can excitedly jump into the game.

Until there, no point in getting upset over it.

1 Like

Not upset in the slightest. Just a fan of understanding how systems work. Thanks for the reply.

@thevoidking well I’ll be upset for you then. It’s been almost two weeks and the trainer doesn’t work. It’s been at the top of the queue the entire time. by the time it does get patched there will be another update for the game breaking the trainer again. kinda pointless paying for this and bosts if the queue is literally pointless. either the queue needs to be updated in real-time to what’s going on with the boosts or it should just be deleted as a feature because as it stands it’s not giving the information it’s supposed to be giving. I’m patient but only if the information I’m given is correct.

1 Like

The queue is updated in real-time :slight_smile: We went away from manually updating it a couple of years ago.

@PatD316, the game was placed in the queue on the 30th, the day after the update. Other games were already in the queue that stinger was working on and completed before this. If you take out the weekend it has been in there for 1.5 days. Trainer creators are not expected to work on the weekend.

then there should be a fifth section of the queue of games in process/progress. because according to all 4 sections of the queue northgard was above everything else. and yet other things are being completed before it. so if something jumped above it and was chosen we should be able to see that it was grabbed and is being worked on that way people don’t get upset that things are being done before a game that was, at least the multiple times i’ve checked daily since it was patched, above others in the que.

The last thing stinger updated was on Saturday and he just released a trainer for game that has been in the queue much longer than Northgard. He will update the trainer as soon as possible.

in other words looking at the que you see the creators on the right side. I should be able to click on a name and see their personal que of the order of things being worked on. at least that feature would be slightly more helpful of giving an idea of what’s going on.

1 Like

sa fait des mois que cela fonctionne de maniére aleatoire, ya as un peu marre en fait 

It is kind of seeming that way at this point.

The Northgard cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

toujours pas, ne fonctionne pas :frowning: