Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Northgard Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Food
2. Unlimited Wood
3. Unlimited Money
4. Unlimited Population
5. Instant Villagers

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/03/2017
    Started development

• 07/03/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 02/12/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/20/2018

• 04/16/2019

• 08/22/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

Hi @STN Honestly another really amazing trainer, was so much fun just spawning 200 villagers in a couple seconds was quite a lol, there is just one thing I noticed however, that the spawned villagers don’t “count”… like any human created by the unlimited population &/or instant spawn… it doesn’t register them… I just played a game not even a hour ago to try it out… and I set it on a wisdom victory… it’s here I noticed it… where it didn’t pick up some of my loremasters… only ones that had spawned “naturally” in general it’s really not even a biggie… except when it comes to improving tools… however nothing can stand against my infinite viking army… otherwise… really dig the trainer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can u add unlimited stone and iron please…?

5 Likes

i just get a not compatible error when trying to launch this, says i need the 64 bit version of the game but there is no option to install that from steam so what am i supposed to do?

2 Likes

What is your game version and source?

1 Like

most up to date version on steam

1 Like

Not sure why. When this error appears, goto settings > save log and paste the log here.

1 Like

it suddenly started to work for me, not sure what you’ve done but thanks anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Every cheat works fine but when I try to use “Instant Villagers” it toggles on then back off right away. I keep all my games updated as new patches come out, so I assume I have the latest game version. Any help/insight would be great.

Also, are there any plans to maybe add “Infinite Stone & Infinite Iron?”

2 Likes

hey after the latest update the unlimited resources options no longer work. was wondering if you could solve this. love the trainer!

4 Likes

Recently after running the game whenever i use the keybinds to turn on the cheats they turn off by themselves and then the cheats dont work. Would it be possible to fix this up? and im not sure but i would appreciate if you guys could possibly add infinite lore, and infinite stone and infinite iron to make things easier.

5 Likes

up, please update this game

3 Likes

unlimited bfood and wood do not work

4 Likes

Only Unlimited food works :frowning:

2 Likes

The Unlimited Food and Wood activate and then immediately deactivate. My game is from steam and the most current version. Any advice on how to get them to work will be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

Same happens when I play.

3 Likes

I have the same issue as others where the unlimited food and wood activate and then deactivate, but I also have that problem with instant villagers. Money cheat and Population cheat activate but dont work in game.

4 Likes

Hello. I would like to ask if anyone is working on updating mod for Northgard game? At the moment only unlimited food is working.

1 Like

Yeah but there’s a lot of other games to go too. I will get to it eventually

4 Likes

For some reason everytime I use the trainer it keeps switching them back off or it doesn’t register the trainer? any suggestion?

3 Likes