Northgard Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cheers!

1 Like

Trainer is out of date

1 Like

I am aware but the damn game has encrypted values and keeps updating several times a day. A real PITA

1 Like

AHHall good, thx for the update :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ya, add unlimited stone and iron, that would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

@STN Would you be able to update the trainer now, with the latest update being finalized?

1 Like

I wonder if you could implement the new Snake Clan DLC into the trainer?
I’d rather pay someone to implement that feature (and a bonus for labour) so everyone can enjoy it rather than pay ShiroGames for betraying their community who helped them when the game was in alpha.

1 Like

You want the trainer to enable a dlc?
That’s not going to happen.

2 Likes

Not to mention illegal. I am a law-abiding citizen and not a thief.

2 Likes

Would be interesting to say the least. But yeah; illegal so an obvious ‘NO’.

2 Likes

Unlimited Population is broken as of the newest version of Northgard (Steam) 1.3.1. Please fix and thank you for all your work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!
Will Northgard trainer get an update soon? It doesn’t work anymore.

1 Like

Please update the trainer for the current versions of Northgard.

1 Like

It’s about the latest trainer version actually.The last one is made on 29th of March since then game is updated a lot of times.I think Northgard trainer needs to be updated.

1 Like

@STN Hello, there has been an update on Northgard that prevents the use of this trainer. If you find time to update the trainer for this game it would greatly be appreciated. If it was possible to use my votes to update a game I would.

Bitte dringend den Trainer aktualisieren, bei mir geht nichts mehr außer unbegrenzt Nahrung. Wozu soll man zahlen wenn es nicht funktioniert?

Please use english here. Thanks

1 Like

anybody knows what the odds are that the trainer maker will come back and fix the trainer?

I have never left and the odds are higher if you vote for this trainer to be updated.

Complaining in this thread is useless when you can vote for an update.

I am not complaining.I thought voting is optional maybe you should show up more rather than boiling over easily.