Not-so-new member of Wemod saying hello to the forums

Hello there, everyone who happens to be passing by :wave:
I’ve been using Wemod for a while, i’d say around half a year or so if I had to guess, however I never joined the forum. Well, until now, anyway. I likely won’t be very active because of it, however, outside of, say, liking posts and lurking around, as I assume most (or, at least, a majority) here do.
As for modding, I have very little experience, and absolutely none with coding itself, although I have a mild interest in learning both on the side.
I originally found Wemod after playing a semi-small game called Kingdoms and Castles, in which you build a society on an island and fend off vikings, with no real end goal in mind. It’s fun, but I wondered what kinds of creations would be possible without the need to worry about resources or the populous running off on me. This was all before the sandbox mode was added to the game, but I digress. I looked around for mods and eventually Wemod was brought up, so I gave it a try, and I’ve had it since.
To avoid making this paragraph any longer, however, I’ll stop myself here. Pleasured to be an acquaintance to you all, and good day!

1 Like

Welcome to the community forum!

The community here is very knowledgeable and courteous. If you have any questions, they are usually answered relatively quickly by people like me or even admins and escalated as needed. I have been using Horizon and Infinity (WeMod v1) for over 4 years, but didn’t join the community forum until late last year.

I frequently visit the forum and will gladly answer any questions to the best of my ability if you have any.

Cheers!

~ Nate

1 Like