Not Tonight Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Not Tonight
This is the official discussion topic of the Not Tonight Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Slow Clock
2. Super Income Reward
3. Super Exp Reward
4. Happy Queue

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/27/2018
    Started development

• 08/27/2018
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 08/20/2021
    Skip Incident cheat added

• 09/29/2021
    Slow Clock cheat added
    Super Income Reward cheat added
    Super Exp Reward cheat added
    Happy Queue cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The money cheat doesn’t work and the xp cheat just finishes the level you’re on not putting you to max level.

It does. Updated with notes, read them

I get black screen when i try to make cheat. I can use esc button but game is not playing

can you make a cheat that freezes the mission timer so we don’t need to worry if we’re about to fail, the third neo club mission is so hard

2 Likes

Yeah, a time freezing option will be cool.

Freezing would be awesome, cash doesn’t work for me. When it’s on I can’t accept any bribe so I fail hard lol (but still get the penalty)

Please fix the money cheat , money cheat doesn’t work .

1 Like

Yeah the money cheat doesn’t work plz fix it

The money cheat doesn’t work. If you click to let someone (who has offered you a bribe) into the venue, nothing happens. If you could fix this, it would be great.

The EXP appears to be capped, so the mod will max out 1 level per day, which is still a LOT quicker than normal.

Could you also try to make some sort of time mod, so that time moves slower, or freezes completely?

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks bro

The Not Tonight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Skip Incident cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Thank you for updating this! However, for some reason it’s not working for me? I load in the game, get start going through the line and press F1 but still get docked when there are issues with their ID. Any suggestions on how to fix this??

Need 64 bit version thx!!!

The Not Tonight cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Slow Clock cheat added
  • Super Income Reward cheat added
  • Super Exp Reward cheat added
  • Happy Queue cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Only issue im seeing is that the Slow Clock cheat prevents the flow of customers, the rest work fine including slow clock.