Not Working

Think he mean he cant login on the application.

He’s not doing a very good job of explaining it. Why can’t he?

Idk im not an psychic :wink:

However, @lavishleek if you can explain the situation.
Maybe post some screenshots of the problem.
Then we might be able to help

I’m new to horizon and I’m not sure how to move my gamer profile back onto my usb. When I plug it into my xbox 360, my gamer profile isn’t there. Could you help me?

Just drag the profile file into horizon or use the inject button to pick the file. If the file is open in horizon you can press the save to device button.

My gamer profile is in horizon but I can’t find anywhere to transfer it to my usb flash drive. I can inject new files in my profile but I just can’t replace it back on my usb

I can still inject new files into my profile but I just can’t find a way to replace my gamer profile on my usb.

There is a save to device button when you open a file

How do I open my gamer profile whole it’s in horizon?

How do I access my gamer profile while it is in horizon? It’s not on my usb so I can’t access it.

Figure it out. You don’t seem to understand what I am saying.

I dont. I can’t find my profile anywhere. I can still save files to it but I can’t find a way to put it back on my usb.

You need the file.

When I go to profile manager, I can select it as a favorite but I can’t move it back to my usb.

The profile id is saved in horion. You need the file if you want to put it back on your console.

I can go to profile manager and select my profile as a favorite but I can’t move it to my usb, there is no option to do so.

Where do I get the file? It’s not on my usb

profile manager doesn’t store the profile file, just the id. The file is wherever you put it.

I didn’t put the file anywhere. I just injected files to it. The file was on my usb but it’s gone into horizon.

Horizon reads and edits files on the usb, it doesn’t move the files to a different folder.