Nothing is working! Stuck offline

I’ve tried everything from every discussion i could find, but still NOTHING is working. windows firewall is off, AVG expired anyways, tried being administrator, tried re-downloading, tried running in compatibility mode, is there any possible thing left to try? all i want is just one Dark Souls character with high stats for a more relaxed run-through when i’m tired of my NG+ and this is really frustrating

i think it’s windows XP but i’m not 100% sure, it’s probably worth mentioning that i’m not REALLY good with computers but i can still hold my weight, so i understand like 80% of things, but some still go over my head a little, like “C:\Users\YourPcNameHere\AppData\Local” was a suggestion to go delete a file or two and reinstall, but i’m not sure what it is. also, i downloaded Horizon about 4 days ago for the first time so it’s not an update thing.

“C:\Users\YourPcNameHere\AppData\Local”

To get to the local folder so you can delete the folders go to your Windows “Start Menu” & click on “Computer”, then double click on your (C:) drive to open it, then open the “Users” folder and find the folder that’s your user name and open it, now open the “AppData” folder and then the “Local” folder. Now find the Daring Development folders/files that you were told to delete and delete them.

i don’t see an “AppData” folder, i’m on a shared computer but i have the administrator password, would it be in the administrator’s profile?

The folder should be on the profile that installed horizon but you can always search both yours and the admin’s profile folder.

I’m having the same problem can someone get a more educated person on the problem I just want a modded character

I’m on windows 10 and whenever Horizon is opened it says can’t connect to servers and then it says offline mode which is terrible because it has limited acsess

All free tools should be available in offline mode. Limited access just means that any diamond/premium/paid tools are disabled since the program can’t tell if the user has a active diamond subscription.

And what do you mean by educated? Experienced with horizon or do you need a rocket scientist or something?

We should try to resolve the issue though, a malfunctioning program isn’t acceptable.
Staff have said that only a very small percentage of users experience issues like these and that they have been unable to re-create them.

i wouldn’t really have a problem if Dark Souls was available to mod offline, though. and instead of blaming people for not being smart enough, it’s probably more on my part for not understanding well enough, or such

Horizon doesn’t have a Dark Souls save editor anyway. All you need Horizon for when modding Dark Souls with a stand alone editor or editor in another modding app is the ability to extract and replace the file that you modify in that “other” editor. So with Horizon running in Offline mode you can still use it for what it’s needed for when it comes to modding Dark Souls.

I have a Vista PC in the garage that has been in offline mode for a while now. I still get all the standard non Diamond tools showing up.

@Sykotik I wouldn’t say something without knowing what I’m talking about. And I wasn’t talking about Win 10. I usually triple check everything so I don’t look like an ass when telling someone something. I just completely uninstalled and removed anything related to Horizon on this Vista PC for the hell of it, and then downloaded the latest setup files and installed. All of the tools show for Register, but you get the “are you registered on Wemod.com” message when trying to use the Diamond tools. In Offline mode ALL regular member tools are available. Things are different for different users some times. And this guy didn’t say he had Win 10, he said maybe XP. We’re all just trying to help.

“Register Mode”

“Offline Mode”

Are the tools not opening in offline mode?

still having issues, and EXACTLY as above i only have those 3 games available to mod, it doesn’t even say “register” and i’ve seen YouTube videos of people modding Dark Souls with Horizon, but of course that was a pretty old video, but i see no reason Dark Souls would have been taken off except by accidental exclusion in updates?