Nothing's supported anymore! What's going on?!

So I’ve been using wemod for 8 years, love it and use it all the time. I’m a dad of 2 so the time I get to play in the last 5 years is limited and I just want to enjoy a bit of single player campaign action from time to time. I thin I last played 3-4 months back, maybe a little longer, but it seems all of the games I play are now no longer supported. They’re not even multiplayer games (things like Tales of Zesteria, Assassins Creed Odyssey, Dishonoured, the Batman Arkham games, Bioshock, Dragon Age, Dragon Quest, Dragons Dogma - the list goes on! what gives?! I mean honestly what is the point in using wemod anymore if they just dont support anything?!

Please reinstall WeMod as all of those games are still supported.

Welcome back to the community. And congratulations on fatherhood. :slight_smile:

I rather recently played some of the games you mentioned and can also confirm that WeMod works with them.

I agree with what Chris said. It’s possible your version of the software is too outdated. Please uninstall WeMod using Windows’ built-in “Add and remove programs tool” in the control panel.

Then navigate to these places and make sure the folders are deleted. If not, manually delete them:

• C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Local\WeMod
  • C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Roaming\WeMod

And then re-install WeMod. If the installation fails, that indicates your antivirus was interfering with it. In that case, there are a couple of additional steps here: I can’t Install WeMod / "There was a error installing the application" - #2 by Ravenfyre

Once reinstalled, you will need to log back into your account by clicking the down arrow in the top right then selecting “switch user”.

Keep us updated. :slight_smile:

thanks guys! I’ll try a reinstall. It did seem strange that everything just suddenly stopped being supported!

Weirdly, I’ve just gone to uninstall wemod and i’m getting an error message “This App can’t run on your pc” never had that before!

Could you check that .NET Framework is up to date on your PC please? :slight_smile:
Official link: Download .NET Framework 4.8 | Free official downloads