Nuclear Throne Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Nuclear Throne Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Game crashes when attacking enemies on level 4-1 with trainer loaded (even if cheats disabled)

It works if you disable the entire program during that level, but once you turn it back on it crashes again later on.

Alright, I will look into that error.

The Nuclear Throne trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited health fix for level 4.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Some enemies are impossible to kill with health cheat on.

1 Like

Laser Crystals will disappear without giving rads/exp with infinite health on and the same will happen with tanks but the tanks drop exp. If a laser crystal is the last enemy and killed with infinite health on then the portal won’t appear.

Some enemies gain infinite health too, also the portal to the next level didn’t appear on one occasion.

it no longer works…

It no longer works since update 99v1 on 6th november

i need this fix so much…

So, the trainer doesn’t work because of the new update, the trainer won’t load at all. Btw if you fix the trainer maybe you could add a few new features like, faster reload, auto level up, maybe even loading specific mutations. I think this trainer is awesome, but i just want to having it work because it was fun while is lasted.

you should like, update the trainer you know

[insert copy paste update req here]

@unknown_v2 ding! update plz

@unknown_v2 Any chance we can get an update on this game some time?

@unknown_v2 is there an update in the works?

Update this trainer please

Help

trainer doesn’t seem to work at all, i just downloaded the game from steam started the game up and hit play on infinity and there’s a small check mark next to the play button for about 2 seconds and then it disappears and i can’t use the cheats at all, not sure what’s causing the issue but any help or advice would be much appreciated

I have an issue with this trainer where it won’t actually stay connected. It will connect for all of one second before it stops working.

1 Like

Having the same problem