Occupy Mars: The Game Cheats and Trainer for Steam

With how many have been requesting most of the same new cheats since the trainer came out, I think it’s safe to say that we can expect nothing more than what’s already available

fr

create some more cheats please

1 Like

Almost missing 2 Cheat functions! Free building without requirements and free printing. That it essential to use trainer for this game. I must start secound trainer in background from other trainer makers, because you don´t will support this. Why? Is that to many work, please tell us the problem, and i hope we can help you.

Theres is a bug with the trainer for Steam,

Infinite Suit Energy = Its not working it drains your battery,
No Thirst and No Hunger = Emptys your hunger and thirst bar,
Unlimited Vehicle Battery = not working,
Set Movement Speed Multiplier = Not Working

just some bugs to fix

1 Like

The Occupy Mars: The Game cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Infinite Suit Oxygen cheat added

please help. I do not understand why but, WeMod is not detecting my installed version of the game via steam. is this now incompatible with the tweaks mod?

what trainer do you use for building?

Can we please have infinite tool durability added to this. Thank you :slight_smile:

I would like to see infinite items such as tablets
free technology is nice but not without the tablets

make more mods like free crafting

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Update soon?

some may work but most of them make the game freeze after a while… please UPDATE?!?

1 Like

Im just really really hoping they put a toggle item 999 since the build for free doesnt really work on cheat engine T^T i built so much and reloaded the next and items FLEW everywhereeee T^T and everything was back to its highlighted state T^T

The Infinite Suit Energy causes the game to have High radiation levels on all landing sites. if you don’t have the stop Time activated you die from the radiation very quickly in the sandbox mode. all other mods work fine with no issues.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Could this finally be a thing, please, or if not, could an unlimited item toggle, or a ‘set item amount’ option be added?, please!

The menu is outdated, any chance of a new update?