OCTOPATH TRAVELER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yeah, I just tested it and had no issues. Are you using any mods for the game at all? Besides the WeMod trainer.

1 Like

Thanks, it works now. Not really sure how but after I restarted my computer it worked. I normally just leave my computer on or set it to sleep.

Thanks so much, @STiNGERR !
Is there the chance to get a non-combat cheat for Octopath?

Thanks for the good work! :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot.!
But can we have a epicgames version?

1 Like

Question about the trainers. Booted up the game and the trainers donā€™t seem to work at all. It registers the game and can start the game, but none of the cheats seem to register. I canā€™t even get cheat engine to work on any part of it.

Anybody else run into this where everything stopped working for the game?

Are the cheats toggling off automatically?
Are you using any other mods for the game?
Did you buy the game from Steam?

The cheats are not even registering. I can toggle just fine after launching the game from WeMod. They stay toggled too. They donā€™t seem to work anymore.
It is a steam edition. Fully digital and installed. I did a fresh installation of everything and restarted my computer a few times as well. And no other mods are running. The only things I have are:
Game
WeMod
And possibly task manager and a single Chrome tab for this or to look up error codes.

I even tried using cheat engine to see if the process was being blocked by anything, but that doesnā€™t seem to work either.

I tested another game and they seem to work perfectly. No idea why Octopath suddenly stopped working completely.

The latest update today seemed to have fixed everything. That was so weird that only one game seemed to stop everything. But all seems to be well now.
Thanks for trying to help me out @Veloxia!

1 Like

It doesnā€™t work with EPIC GAMES, really hope that the trainer will be supported by epic.

1 Like

Same. Bought it on Epic Games only to discover no Trainer for it.

the only thing is working is the game speed.
the others are not working.

Since its been a month with no change: Requesting a trainer for Octopath Traveller for Epic Games please!

again requesting a trainer for Octopath Traveler Epic edition

Is there any way to request that the trainer gets looked at to make sure itā€™s actually working. Iā€™m having the same issues as others where none of the cheats doing anything in the game. They toggle like theyā€™re working, but nothing happens.

same here. all the cheats can be toggled but only the ā€œincrease speedā€ is working. the rest arenā€™t working at all

My issue with this mod is that after using unlimited Exp once and unlimited JP once my save file got stuck with those mods enabled; yes, my save fileā€¦ Where I play in my PC were wemod is installed or in another PC with steamos all my characters level up to 99 mod enabled or not, or not even installed.

Yeah the mods stay stuck and I cant change anything afterwards.

Can we get some mods for the epic version, please.

Iā€™ve found that some ratkin enemies also get unlimited HP when the cheat is enabled.

1 Like

Same here!