OCTOPATH TRAVELER Cheats and Trainer for Steam

OCTOPATH TRAVELER
This is the official discussion topic of the OCTOPATH TRAVELER Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited SP
3. Unlimited BP
4. Unlimited Gold
5. Unlimited Exp
6. Unlimited JP
7. One-Hit Kills
8. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/24/2019
    Started development

• 08/24/2019
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 08/29/2019
    +1 Level (All Characters) cheat added

• 09/15/2020
    Unlimited Gold cheat added
    Updated notes

• 07/11/2021
    Unlimited HP cheat added
    Unlimited Exp cheat added
    Unlimited JP cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The OCTOPATH TRAVELER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Works great ! This new trainer is epic ! Thanks a bunch !
I have a question : Are you planning to make a XP/Level cheat ? (this game is grindy af XD)

@STiNGERR 1. Unlimited Health 2. Unlimited SP 3. Unlimited BP dont working

3 Likes

Sir Stingerr, the cheat is not working/outdated… would you update it please. Much thanks!

2 Likes

the mod isnt working for me, i tried to activate it but its not doing anything for me

1 Like

Yeah, I’m having the same issue. Loaded it through WeMod, but none of the cheats are actually working for me at all.

1 Like

Can we please have an update?

Any love here is appreciated. Especially for Exp/JP boosts. The grind is super heavy in this game. @STiNGERR Thanks for all of your work!

ty for this trainer if its not to much to ask this is my opinion i think i would be real great if it had unlimited items and jp but i feel like that will be to much to ask but still thank you

can you please add the following add on that are in window store and add the Steam version of them to the steam cheats please. They are Unlimited Exp and Unlimited JP thanks

The Health Cheat needs to be updated. It’d also be nice to add a 1 hit KO cheat or a leveling cheat.

With the Health Cheat, it only goes to 9,999 on your turn, but as soon as you get hit, it goes back to the original. So mainly, it only affords you one extra hit, but doesn’t subtract from 9,999.

This is for the Steam version.

The OCTOPATH TRAVELER cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited HP cheat added
  • Unlimited Exp cheat added
  • Unlimited JP cheat added
  • One Hit Kill cheat added
  • Set Game Speed cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The unlimited HP, EXP, BP, and JP aren’t working for me. Only the set speed is working, all the other ones just do nothing as of right now.

Unlimited HP: HP still falls and I can still die
Unlimited XP: Does nothing as of right now
Unlimited JP: JP at the original amount post cheat
Unlimited BP: BP still falls and can hit 0 BP

Make sure that you have the latest trainer version selected by clicking on History on the WeMod desktop app.
Also, add an exception for WeMod to your anti-virus.

Sorry for the late reply, I have attempted doing that from your advise.
The issue is still only the Set Speed working. The other cheats still do not work for me.

I’m sorry, but I still can’t get the other parts of the trainer to work. It’s still only set speed that is working still.

A follow-up but the cheats still do not work for me.

You bought the game from Steam, right?

Yes, is no one else having this issue? Still only set speed is working for me.