Offering Pro Signatures :D

Thanks so much, I love it! Do you think you could please give me the .PSD? I would like to edit some other stuff on it and maybe the text too :smile:

Nice stuff but FAR from pro classing.
Lol low moderate at max.

Text: Outblast77
Theme: Red dead redemption

Thanks u very much

These are not pro signatures, and never say that you’re pro, always get opinions from people who are experienced with graphics.

text: Denied
theme: black ops zombiez

This Is Only One Of My Signatures If You Must Know,I Am Pro and Im certified in photoshop. if you saw my introduction thread a while back then you would know i came from a GFX forum that Has All Experienced Graphic Artists.

I think they’re pro. :stuck_out_tongue: Could you PM me the PSD of the sig you made me please

mudkip sig plox?

That’s sexy. Thanks. <3

I Will Mudkip :smiley: Im Doing Request In order Since They Posted First. Im Doing Signatures For You Guys All Day!

No Problem Typhlosion! :slight_smile:

i love it! the only thing is i wish the guy had a mask or sumthin to make him look cooler cus he looks kinda gay. other than that it looks perfect :smile:

Edit: think you can send me the PSD?

Great! Am I next?

Text: Ellie
Image: [details=Open Me][/details]

im almost next anyway :smiley: thanks.

that halo one is pro :3.

I Couldnt Really Do That Much To Mudkip Because It Just Looked Wierd With C4ds and Stuff like The Halo One but here is a Simple Mudkip Transparent Sig.

Here is Yours:

BTW, Vital Programming Please Pick a new Theme Because It is Hard To Do That…
IMPORTANT:
Anyone With A Theme That has A Render Im sorry but i will not do it. I Kinda suck at Renders And You Guys Want My Best Work so I Suggest Pick a Wide Variety theme Like Zelda Or Something.
AND
Im doing one page a day because i need my own time after school.
i <3 You Guys And I have been doing Quite A Few Stuff For The Community.

thanks man :smiley:

No Problem Anytime Man!
You Have Been Waiting And Im Sorry For The Long Wait.
So if You Ever Want Another Sig
Just Hollar And I Will Do It Right Away!