[Official Release] Modded Zombies Online w/ USB Tutorial

Lol your guys mains arnt banned its the offline account that gets banned if at all.

This is for zombies?
Are you referring to the online infections through jtag for mp?

yea kaine showed me what to do :smiley:

No matter what I do, I can’t play online anything with my main account. I deleted and recovered it, and reinstalled BO updates, the whole ten yards and it always says it can’t connect to Black Ops servers. Someone please help.

You are banned from BO servers.

I think your high…

this is not official release…

Actually yes, yes it is…

Do not try it or you will get banned like i do from black ops.
Or this post should get closed so no one trys it.

Well When I Try on my First Match Like a 5 Minutes after Game Starts and BOOM Black Screen and Return to Main Menu…after that i go again into zombies and when i select xbox live appear an Message With This “Ther server is unavaliable please visit www.callofduty.com/blackops/updates for more info” and Thats Happen Yesterday…Im Banned Right???

I got banned within like 5 minutes of doing this. :laughing: So do this at your own risk, and make sure you don’t give a damn whether you’re banned or not.

You’re still wrong, you obviously don’t know what happens when you get banned from BO, stop trying to be smart.

And why are people still doing this if 10 people reported an instant ban?

Yes my friend you are ****ed.

Because people obviously like getting banned and complaining about it. People should know with any kind of modding their is always a chance of that ban hammer hitting them.

I did it offline and have not had anything happen to me.

People should just stick to private matches. In another year or two they’ll stop caring about BO in general.

IM PRETTY STUPID BUT… WHERES THE DOWNLOAD LINK WHEN YOU G ON VIRUSTOTAL??

jsut wondering but it should be fine if i change the binds and everything completely in the .gpd right?

its not working for me? it keeps telling me this when I try to do what your doing -> ivalid signature type detected for the loaded oackage. Halting reading. Please make sure the file is a valid Xbox 360 XContent Package (‘LIVE’, ‘PIRS’, ‘CON’)?

Um im pritty sure htis has been hotfixed along with anthonys 15th method last friday lol i got the latest method but no release anytime soon :expressionless:.

If you did this on multiplayer you will get banned within 5 min

and yeah this was taken from TTG
The Tech Game - [Official Release] Modded Zombies Online w/ USB Tutorial

Give credit

nice copy form se7ensins