Oldie but a Goodie - Request for Fable 3 Trainer

Hi there, I’m still a lover of the Fable Series, and always will be… HOWEVER, Infinity is missing Fable 3, and it would be awesome to have a trainer/cheats for that awesome classic… regardless of F3’s downfall it is still a fun game to play…

I would really appreciated it If i could use the Infinity trainer with that game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can’t request a trainer by making threads. It needs to be voted for. Here is my thread explaining it How to request new trainers for Infinity.

Doesn’t look like the game is on the list so it needs to be added by staff before you can vote for it.

So how do we get staff to add this to the list? The latest version of Fable III seems to break all the older trainers a new one needs to be made. Fable is nostalgic for me and Fable II was my absolute favorite, but since it is not available for PC, I’d like to go back to Fable III, i enjoyed it and really hope you guys will support it.

1 Like

Unless there is a digital version of the game available on steam, gog, uplay, or origin we won’t add it to the list.

It use to be available on Steam but Games For Windows Live Marketplace was closed and Microsoft abandoned GFWL so that means that product keys for Fable III are no longer being created, but people who have purchased it through Steam are still able to play it and it can still be purchased through Amazon or G2a, is that not enough? I understand why you guys only want to support games on those platforms, but please make an exception for Fable III.

1 Like

No that isn’t enough. We have no way to obtain the game for the platforms we support unless you want to donate your account then STN might think about it.

1 Like

Just found out when you buy the game off Amazon you still redeem it through Steam, so technically it is still digitally available on that platform. My friend was the one with Fable III on his Steam account, we share our Steam library’s so i couldn’t give his account away, though I might consider buying it for my account since it is only $20.

1 Like

Hmm we may add it to the voting list then.

1 Like

How soon would it be added is there a way i can be notified?

1 Like

From what I’ve read even when your get it on steam it forces you to use another app(game for windows live) which we don’t support.

1 Like

Actually, there’s a way to run Fable 3 without GFWL, you just need to install a .dll file that removes the WL requirement. This prevents you from accessing online features, but it’ll let you run the game without needing GFWL. I’m not sure if WeMod supports this option, but I’m just throwing out suggestions.

1 Like