ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS
This is the official discussion topic of the ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Move Stocks
4. Freeze Timer
5. Set Gold
6. Set Green Chips
7. Set Blue Chips
8. Set Orange Chips
9. Mega Player Exp
10. Mega Battle Type Level
11. Mega Association Rating
12. Mega Contribution
13. Unlimited Growth Points
14. Weak Enemy

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

The game requires a custom loader to bypass the anticheat and be able to use the trainer, Loader and instructions can be found here LINK

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 04/21/2020
    Started development

• 04/22/2020
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Anticheat Bypass:-

Open game folder

• Rename “ONE PUNCH MAN A HERO NOBODY KNOWS.exe” to “ONE PUNCH MAN A HERO NOBODY KNOWS.exe.bak”
  • Copy the custom loader which you can download from below to the game main folder and launch the game as usual
  • Make sure you only play in offline mode

ONE PUNCH MAN A HERO NOBODY KNOWS.exe (119 KB)

1 Like

wemod says that im playing the 32bit version how do i fix this issue? EDIT: it says i need to play the 64 bit version

@4zero20.

This message means that you need to launch the game first via Steam.
Then when on the main menu, alt+tab to WeMod and press play.

I keep getting an issue during the download that says there’s a virus detected in the file. I’ve tried all the workarounds to get it to download, but I keep getting an issue that says there’s a virus. Do you have an alternate download?

Hello @Kempofist12.

Simply adding WeMod as an exception in your antivirus will resolve most interference from them. See the “Antivirus” header and the paragraph below it in this thread for further troubleshooting: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game. :slight_smile:

Hey could you please update the trainer?

Welcome to the community @Joao_2005. :slight_smile:

Why does this trainer need an update?
According to the game developer’s announcements, the last update to this game was on the 20th March. This trainer was released on the 22nd April, therefore it should be up-to-date and working fine, as long as your copy of the game is up to date and legitimately purchased from the Steam store.

Make sure you are following the instructions in this post to get the trainer working correctly: ONE PUNCH MAN: A HERO NOBODY KNOWS Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Yeah just noticed the mistake. Sorry about that. Follow up question though, Should I rename the file to ONE PUNCH MAN A HERO NOBODY KNOWS.exe.bak (as it only shows up as ONE PUNCH MAN A HERO NOBODY KNOWS in my game folder), or ONE PUNCH MAN A HERO NOBODY KNOWS.bak. Might be a completely stupid question, I’m just a complete beginner to all of this so bear with me please!

Hello there! :slight_smile:

Sounds like you have file extensions hidden on your PC via Windows Explorer settings.

Just adding .bak on the end should do it. The file is already a .exe, it’s just that the .exe part in the name is hidden.

Or if you want your PC to show the file extensions, this’ll help: https://www.howtogeek.com/205086/beginner-how-to-make-windows-show-file-extensions/. :slight_smile:

whenever i try and launch the game with the custom launcher my steam says its missing an executable then redownloads the original launcher and i cant use the cheats, is there a way around this?

yeah, i know its already an exe file, thats not the issue. the issue is when i try and launch the game with the .bak launcher it says that steam is missing an executable (being the EAC launcher), it wont launch the game with the launcher that bypasses the anti-cheat it just reinstalls the EAC launcher.

This usually indicates that you have not followed the instructions correctly.
Restore the original game files by verifying them in the Steam launcher. (Link: Verify Integrity of Game Files - Steam Support).
Then follow the instructions in the second post again.

Still an issue? Provide us a screenshot of your game directory.

still wont work so here are your screenshots.

Those screenshots are not helpful. That is not your game directory.
Your game directory is where the game is installed on your PC. You had to open it to put the bypass in there.

its not working for me, ive downloadewd it and renamed it to ONE PUNCH MAN A HERO NOBODY KNOWS.exe.bak

iam playing offline but wemod keeps saying there was a problem. help?

it doesnt work ive tried many times to no avail

i cant even get it to open with the â– â– â– â–  changed

I’ve been wondering. if I use the cheats offline and then switch to online with them disabled. will they still save?