One Time Purchase for Pro

I really like the platform and would love to use the app on my phone. Paying $70/year for that one added feature seems a bit much for a recurring pay model. However I realize that this is likely someones job/income and would gladly pay a one time fee of $70, but to pay 70 every year seems extreme and not something I’m willing to commit to.

Can’t help but think Wemod is pricing themselves out of some serious dollars by pricing this so high on a recurring model.

3 Likes

Pro is not only for the app.
I don’t know if you have noticed but everything here is free.
So pro is not to get the app but more of a support for the devs that work here.
They will change some things in the future.

And how do you exactly see the one time fee of $70 and what would you want to get from it?
Pro forever?

Oh and you can just buy pro for a year and just cancel the subscription before it renews.

2 Likes

It is just too early for a permanent upgrade. Add in a permanent upgrade and the whales will just buy that, causing wemod to lose long-term profit that could be used for development.

Comes down to 5$/month. Is that priced too high?:thinking:

1 Like

That’s over 17 Kg worth of potatos in bangladesh. The WE MOD need to lower their price to be more competetive.

4 Likes

Geez i wonder if 1 $ a month would be good for some people
Who cares the devs are working on this every day and bringing this awsome stuff to us
As long as i get it for free i dont care about any body else
Oh ya and im on my 3rd year of pro !!

2 Likes

All I want is the phone app. I understand supporting the devs is a great thing, but I plan on playing games for the foreseeable future and $70 a year is too steep when I can use for free.

I would gladly donate a lesser amount just to show support, but not even that is possible.

You are welcome to donate if you wish to do so. We believe our price is fair though considering it isn’t mandatory and most other sites are charging $80-$200 a year just for cheats.

I like these type of threads - i would pay if priced less. You can donate > thread end up dead with the person disappearing

:ok_hand:

2 Likes

Where do I go to donate?

I plan on donating, a shame I still won’t have access to the phone app, but it’s all i can afford.

The pro price doesn’t seem great as the product is free and currently no added benefit other the phone app.

I would think most people aren’t going to even donate when they can get a free product. I understand other sites charge a lot more but this is free, there is no charge and thus no incentive to purchase.

1 Like

Why is that a bad thing? People just keep complaining about how horrible it is that they can access the app without paying while simultaneously not wanting to pay for pro themselves.

If you want to donate, buy a month of pro. 8 bucks is not the end of the world plus you get to be pro for a month.

Really it’s just my opinion that I’m voicing because I would like to enable things through my phone instead of alt-tabbing.

You can subscribe by the month if you can’t afford $70 upfront.

There’s plenty of things you could do besides alt-tabbing, for one you could get a cheap second screen (shouldn’t be hard to find one with vga, adapters can be used if the gpu doesn’t support it.) The remote is just convenient.

There are other benefits of pro and even more to come.

I’ll go ahead and subscribe for a month, but I assume I’ll lose my ability to use cell phone for control once it’s expired? Maybe getting a second screen long term is the better option.

so im new and just have to ask i did the 3 day trial and got hit with the $59.99 charge is that a one time charge or is that like once a month or yearly

That’s a yearly charge for pro
And thanks for being a pro member :+1:

I know this is an old post but just wanted to say it also helps a lot on PC as you can manually use the mods without having to set up lots of key binds. Some games like Dark Souls 2 which have an item replacer have drop down menus in the mod which you’d have to spend 5 mins trying to get to before getting the one you need so for me the pro is perfect for some games etc. Ofcourse it’s not a HUGE improvement but it’s better than nothing

Sorry if this came of as condescending but it’s text. Just stating there’s a few good uses for it other than just mobile use. I’ve had to cancel mine until I get paid but once I’ve got enough, I’m just gonna get the yearly. Least it’s only once a year and not every month, making sure I’ve always got that extra bit left for WeMod. Again might come of condescending but just simply stating facts. I can see why 70 might seem like a lot but it is only 1 time a year I do understand not everyone can afford it but as said above, you can always cancel after buying it and pay again when you have the money for it. Sorry for the absolute paragraph :sweat_smile: I only meant to say a little