Ostriv Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ostriv needs a populaton cheat

3 Likes

Money cheat dont work, please fixe it.

Would it be possible to add a population increase and instant construction?

Do you plan an update for Alpha 5. The game is so fun, but much more fun with unlimited money

2 Likes

hi there Stinger thank you for all your hard work! could this please be updated? infinite resources and money cheat no longer work. at least my stock piles drop and money doesn’t activate at all.

1 Like

The Ostriv cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

The money cheat works and speed but not the unlimited resources.

4 Likes

Hey Stingerr, I have tested the cheats by both starting the game then activating the cheats and starting the game using the wemod app. the only cheat that doesnt work is the unlimited resources.

3 Likes

I can’t seem to get the game to run whilst using any cheats. Upon launching through wemod textures are broken, trees are invisible. All images in menus are broken plus game crashes almost instantly. What am I doing wrong?

Can you try launching the game first, load into your save and then click the “Play” button in WeMod?

Well would you look at that. Works great this way, cannot believe i’ve been trying everything and missed something so simple. Thanks AussiePixelBit

1 Like

I tried to start the game first let the world load then clicked “PLAY”. money works but resources still don’t work

3 Likes

Same here…

same, money works that is all, speed technically works but the building speed doesnt match the time speed they end up taking way longer.

1 Like

Changes:

3 Likes

Is it me or are the resources still not working?

resources still not working

But theyre STILL not wroking?

attention everyone!

in regards to Resources cheat not working… this is sadly going to be the case for a while, the game keeps getting updates which means constant changes in addresses, further then this, since alpha 5 the developers have changed the game engines way of handling resources, this means that the resource cheat needs to be re-made and build from the start to Finnish, repairing this cheat will take a while. continuously posting about it will not get it fixed faster. be patient and wait, if a cheat doesn’t work and was reported broken, no need to continuously post about it. it just breaks the entire sense of a topic and a creator gets annoyed !

3 Likes

Changes:

2 Likes