The Ostriv cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

Thanks @STiNGERR! <3 Sorry everyone kept bothering you. All cheats are working well for me! Everyone, make sure you launch the game through Steam (Or equivalent) first then, once it’s loaded to the main menu click play in WeMod!

P.S. I would love if you could make a mod that made carts, wagons, boats etc. (Vehicles lol, I am stupid XD) unbreakable. Also a way to spawn families and/or items, and quicker building would be great too! <3 Love you!

Changes:

1 Like

Game crashes when I attempt to run cheat

1 Like

Hello, can you change how “Unlimited Resources” works, instead 99999 make 500 or 1000 and freez them, becouse 99999 is over buildings capacity limit and it block building from producting other resources ?

The game crashes when you try to log in from the Trainer.

Please change the “unlimited resources” to optional amounts of resources instead? The warehouses and granaries take a standard 2000 (max 10 000, per building) of each resource per storage building. When you destroy a building, which happens a lot if you are redesigning your city, the resources from that demolished building are just laying there on the ground and because they are unlimited, it just stays there, and no other buildings can be built there. Also, having the “full” icon above every single building ruins the asthenic of the game. Optional amounts, say, in increments of 2000, would make it so much better. I’m sure you’re very busy with many other games, and I appreciate your hard work, but, if you could please take a few minutes to change the resource option, I would be grateful. Thanks

1 Like

Changes:

Hi, the unlimited money cheat is increasing wages, so you fall into debt instead of having loads of money.

2 Likes

Can confirm Catrapl is correct the money cheat is not working.

2 Likes

Correct!!
money cheat works the opposite, creating an immense depression and the consequent bankruptcy… :wink:

1 Like

I thought I was just horrible at managing finances. Also, do you find the unlimited money only works on old saves and not with new games? I"m running into that since the update.

= 0

Changes:

1 Like