Outriders Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Is this mod working?

is it working?

The Outriders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Shards cheat added
  • Updated notes
1 Like

Can’t get the game to work with Wemod after the update. Disconnected internet, deleted EAC at file location, launched Outriders via Wemod, reconnected internet, but can’t log in. Couldn’t log in at all until I restored EAC and launched via Epic client.

1 Like

Same here. Won’t launch without EAC

1 Like

Wemod doesnt work on Outriders. i did remove EAC Offline, start the game Offline and reconnect to the
internet but cant connect to the server.
Only if i launch it with Epic Game Launcher

You need to just keep trying. It might take several attempts before you connect.

I had the same problem yesterday. I tried a few different combinations:

• remove EAC and launch from Epic. The game won’t launch without EAC.
  • remove EAC and double-click on ./OUTRIDERS/Madness/Binaries/Win64/OUTRIDERS-Win64-Shipping.exe. The game starts but as you stated, it won’t connect to the Outriders servers. @Chris how many times do you have to retry? After a while I would just get the perpetual hourglass.

Specs:
Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 - Build 22000.348
Outriders game version 1.16.0.0

Update: I tried again today launching the application from Wemod once EAC is removed. Same problem with not being able to connect to the Outriders servers. I even let it sit for several (~20?) minutes on perpetual spinner and it did not work.

The only thing I haven’t tried is with internet off again. I will try that again and see if it helps at all. Question: why does internet have to be off when the game starts up?

Is this kind of a dead topic? After reading through all the posts, it seems like maybe the mods/trainer won’t work anymore since the latest Outriders update.

Has anyone been able to make the Outriders mod work as of recently? I tried to delete EAC, open the game, and reconnect to the internet once I’m on the menu to login. However, it just tells me that I’m unable to connect to outriders servers.

Its only working atm if you use the eac_outriders from @FLiNG

Can anyone make a step by step guide or list on how to make it work? I’ve been trying for the alast couple of days without any luck.

I have downloaded the EAC_outriders from fling and added it to the game file, deleted the EAC from the
x86 folder and still haven’t had any luck. The game launches and everything, but it gives me an internet connection error and it does not authenticate. I even tried the force DX11 idea that was on the comment thread. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Trainer not working even with eac file deleted, and wemod fire wall pass through enabled.

Cant use Wemod on this Game. I follow the Instruction in Wemod.
Disconecting from the Internet / Delete Easy Anti Cheat / Start the Game and connect again.
I cant even start Outriders when Easy Anti Cheat is deletet.
I will get an Info that says that Easy Anti Cheat isnt installed

Goin to add an update to the above problems reported. Using epic and following the directions for disconnecting, deleting eac, starting game, and reconnecting the game will no longer connect even after the internet is reconnected. It appears EAC or outsiders is on to this method.

Would appreciate a fix for single player offline play. thanks!

Not working, Using Xbox and I follow the instruction.

1. Disable internet
  2. Delete EAC
  3. Starting game
  4. Game unable to find EAC and failed to launch.

Fix please, thank you! :wink:

The Outriders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited World/Apocalypse Tier Exp cheat added
  • Updated notes

Might need more testing, but the max legendary loot rate seemed to work yesterday 7/6, and playing it today 7/7 noticed a significant less amount of legendary/apoc drops. Could anyone else confirm this?

This is me on a different account, nevermind, must have done something weird to mess it up on my end