Outriders Cheats and Trainer for Steam

so if i do these cheat in the full game is there a high chance for me to get bannd if i only play single player

1 Like

most of the cheats dont scare me but the unlimited ressource does. if its something they can track it the easiest one for that. atm im avoiding it, so far 3hours of play with unlimited health and no issue.

1 Like

Just play it singleplayer with out other people I put my game in private
I have played this twice with 2 different characters and have had no problems

1 Like

This is perfect when playing it single player, everything works fine. But I’m wondering if this is going to work when the full game comes out?

I believe playing in a single-player with trainers will not have any issue. But just wondering if the full game release does the trainer will still be able to use?

Not sure if its cause of a recent patch but whenever I click play and click ok on the error that comes which as the instructions say isnt an issue my game crashes, cant even get to the menu anymore

2 Likes

Yeah, right after anti-cheat error pop-up it crashes to desktop.

2 Likes

Same here with the immediate crash after closing the anti cheat box after the new patch.
Hope MrAntifun is working on this!

3 Likes

Doesn’t work for me. EasyAnti Cheats is running and crashes game. Not able to run without the anti cheats.

3 Likes

Can confirm closing the anti-cheat notification now crashes the game to the desktop.

3 Likes

Funktioniert nicht . EasyAnti Cheats läuft dass das Schließen der Anti-Cheat-Benachrichtigung das Spiel jetzt auf den Desktop abstürzt.

Any update on EAC error? Still not playable :frowning:

1 Like

Outriders on WeMod stopped working because of a new patch that just came out

1 Like

Easy Anti-Cheat throws up an error message on loading and Unreal Engine debugger pops up if you quit with cheats on. as soon as I click quit the game shuts down

1 Like

good evening! how can i get past the anti cheat for outriders game? thank you

It worked fine before wen you press play with wemod it pops up and says just click ok
And play singleplayer/ solo
I think they sent out another patch recently that , the trainer mite need another update

6 Likes

Will there be a Trainer update for the full game on April 1st?

1 Like

Yes, when the game comes out we will release an update

13 Likes

Maybe skipped it, but how do I get past the anticheat. When I press play, the game opens but cant select solo offline. Do i just need to disconnect from net?

1 Like

dude i got pro XD, anyways me me need the cheat

1 Like