Outriders Cheats and Trainer for Steam

So if I use unlimited resources on online I would probably get banned right?

Probably would. They watch closely. Should be used for singleplayer/ solo play

1 Like

Me too

The EAC show an error when loading, but it can not be ignored

5 Likes

Game doesn’t launch using the ‘play’ button from WeMod dashboard. WeMod Launch Error “Failed to start game. Please check your installation or antivirus software.”

Please help! Thanks.

1 Like

Please read the response from Chris.

1 Like

Same here. can’t get past it. EAC doesn’t let me.

2 Likes

Not working atm. Can’t continue past the error it throws up and crashes the game.

1 Like

Same I got the same thing.

1 Like

If I am correct they are not going to update the trainer till the full release of the game.

That is Correct.

The Outriders cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

4 Likes

Looks like we got a surprise !!

2 Likes

i only use we mods on outriders and i saw what outriders post it so dose this mean i have to delete all my characters?

Not sure when the game comes out. We will have to see
But only use it for solo / singleplayer/ offline

@ptondo what are the chances of us being branded for being a cheater for playing ONLY Singleplayer.

Our Policy on Cheating and Hacking:

Since the demo launch, this has been a hotly debated topic, so we wanted to provide some perspective on it as well as outline our policy regarding cheating and hacking going forward.

For context:

• At the time when we reached around 2 million players, we identified 200 players who had clearly cheated. In percentage terms, that’s 0.01%.

• We can see you all. Yes, even the person who gave themself 600 Legendary Weapons.
  • We trust that this percentage will not grow by much as we move through and beyond launch, but below are the steps we will take to ensure those legit players will not have their fun spoiled as a result of cheaters.

Repercussions of being identified as having used cheats:

• Repercussions are account-wide, not character specific

• You will not be able to matchmake with legit players

• Matchmaking will likely take significantly longer

• You will still be able to play solo

• In the future, your HUD will have a discreet but visible watermark placed on it so that gameplay footage created on this account can be readily identified as coming from a flagged account.

All accounts will be checked for evidence of cheat use on launch day - April 1st, and then at regular intervals thereafter.

Any account logs found to have evidence of cheating on them on or after launch day will be permanently branded.

If you cheated during the demo “just to try it out” but wish to go into the main game unbranded, you must DELETE ALL CHARACTERS AND ITEMS ON YOUR ENTIRE ACCOUNT in order to wipe the slate clean. You should not carry over any progress between demo and main game if you previously cheated but do not plan to do so in the main game.

1 Like

So long story short, dont use hacks for this game if you want to party up with anyone. Use the trainer for solo games only.

1 Like

That’s what it always was made for solo / singleplayer only
I mean you should get banned using this trainer for online/ multiplayer use

1 Like

It looks like using a trainer constitutes as cheating and you may very well likely be marked on game release as a cheater unless you delete everything before launch. Basically, even if you just cheat in single player your saves and logs are saved in the cloud on their servers and they likely have a way of indicating if you altered anything.

What constitutes as cheating according to the developer:

• Intentionally running the game on PC without Easy Anti-Cheat (EAC)
  • Modifying game files to enhance a character: levels, skills, inventory, etc.
  • Externally modifying game time to reduce time-dependent features such as vendors and challenges
  • Using a trainer program or similar to gain advantages within the game
  • Using gameplay altering programs such as aimbots or wallhacks

(Source: https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/680420/view/2995430596681097270)

And again if you have yours on multiplayer / matchmaking you should get banned
Click left thumb stick make your game private and play solo / singleplayer
Dont see how they care how I play my game by myself
I’ll just wipe off the watermark , or hope its not too annoying when I play
And hopefully I can turn off the cloud save

1 Like