Overcooked! 2 (Beta) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Overcooked! 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Overcooked! 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Quick Dishwashing
2. Quick Chopping
3. Quick Dirty Plates Return

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 05/16/2021
    Started development

• 05/16/2021
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 08/28/2021
    Quick Dishwashing cheat added
    Quick Dirty Plates Return cheat added
    Updated notes

• 08/28/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Overcooked! 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 3 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Instant dishwasher works but I can’t seem to get quick chopping and instant plate return working. I am re activating after a game starts. Thanks

1 Like

Hey Vagera,
Is there any change that you can do more cheats for overcooked 2 and possibly get overcooked all you can eat cheats up as well as followed for the programs steam and epic Games

Overcooked All you can eat can you please put the following

• Fast chop time
  • Freeze timer
  • add tips
  • add scores

for overcooked 2 can you please put the follow as well as what you have added

• chopping speed very fast instead of quick chopping
  • multiplier +1x
  • +100 score

thank

1 Like

any update for 64 bit?

The trainer is for 64 bit by default, but I checked it out and the chopping doesn’t work, so I’ll try fix it in a bit.
What’s the problem with the cheats on your pc?

Hi @mifam93!

I can try to add more cheats for Overcooked! 2.
Overcooked 1 is for a colleague, so I can’t write for that.
I’ll try to add a score cheat and a speed hack.
Stay tuned!

when i open the cheat it tells me the game is runnin in 64 bit and the cheat is for 32

Imgur

1 Like

Ok thanks also can u do cheats for overcooked all you can eat as well or do I have to ask someone else to put cheats on there

1 Like

I’m having the same problem as rawr420 in this discussion, the instant dishwashing works, but the quick chopping and plate return doesn’t work. Please fix this, thanks.

1 Like

I checked with the team and it seems no one is currently working on “Overcooked: All you can eat”, so I can start writing a trainer. If you want to see it sooner though, it’s a good idea to boost it in the games’ queue, in the app.

@ShakingJupiter:
I tested it and it’s ok, but some cheats glitch sometimes. If something doesn’t work, try restarting the game and it should be ok. Let me know, if it doesn’t work.

Changes:

• Quick Dishwashing cheat added
  • Quick Dirty Plates Return cheat added
  • Updated notes

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

1 Like

Hey Vagera when you try and do the cheats for overcooked all you can eat cheats can you please try and put the following please

• Fast chop time
  • Freeze timer
  • add tips
  • add scores
1 Like

Hey @xxBesoxx!

I made a 64-bit version for the cheats. I think you can use them right now, but I’m not sure. Let me know. And do you by chance play on the beta version?

You can check if you go to the game properties ( right-click on the game in steam ) in the betas tab. If it says None, then you’re not on the beta.

Cheers!
Vagera

1 Like

Evening Vagera
thanks for letting me know that you will try and get more cheats on for Overcooked 2.
If possible can you please see if you can put the following cheats thanks

• multiplier +1x
  • +100 score

Cheer
Mifam93

1 Like

oh yes i forgot about that, i’m using the beta one so i can play with my friends from epic, everything works fine thank you <3

1 Like

Sure thing. I’m happy I managed to help.
Have fun with the cheats!
I’ll try to add a bit more next, so stay tuned.
Cheers!

Evening Vagera
just wondering when you will start doing the cheats for Overcooked All you can eat as I am sooo looking forward on trying them out :slight_smile:

Regards
Mifam93