OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey man, i need a option to set to 0 the skill points

He won’t add that option just for one person.
You wanted to cheat you did. Use Cheat engine if you want to change it

after the update with chapter 2, unlimited health and silencer don’t work

Unlimited Mission Parts don’t work, would be an easier time speeding through the levels if that was the case.

after the update with chapter 2, unlimited health and silencer don’t work

hey can stinger add a mod where you can add levels to a character ? so i can max out my character that would be awesome.

1 Like

Hi Stinger, you could revise the cheats again because they do not work properly. You can not use life and endurance forever

some of the cheats are not working, because of latest update no sanctuary =(

Need to vote if it needs an update

The ones that count work though, just not the resource spamming. There has been a glitch where when you take damage exceeding your health bar, you get severed from the waist down, so climbing ladders isn’t an option anymore. That and Unlimited Stamina doesn’t work either. So if you all feel like the game is really worth your hard earned vote tokens, make it rain.

I really want that but maybe not a level hack put an exp hack? that would be really amazing.
@STiNGERR If that is possible please do that when you will be updating the trainer for this game.

Please and Thank you.

Continuing the discussion from OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Cheats and Trainer for Steam:

doesnt work due to new version of OTWD. please update to current version.

No ■■■■, if you read the update news, they’ll be adding more anti cheat software in the next couple of months.

The OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Changes:

Changes:

Hi STiNGERR, steam updated OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead on 9 January 2019 and ‘ADD 50 BLUEPRINT, ADD 50 MEDICINE, ADD 50 SCRAP, ADD 50 PROVISIONS, ADD 50 EQUIPMENT’ does not work anymore. Could you please update for this?

Thanks!
Btw Loving your Trainer

Vote for an update

after the last update the cheats will not work again, you can work over them as soon as possible

Thank you

Please use the “Request Update” button in WeMod to vote for an update for this game, when it reaches the voting threshold an update for the trainer will be made! :slightly_smiling_face: