App Horizon

OVERKILL's The Walking Dead Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey Stingerr will ther come a new update for overkill’s the walking dead cheats the game whas patched 2 days ago [Update 1.0.7 Patch Notes

Vote for the update

Hi most of the options work fine, however the add 50 of x resource options don’t work at all. I have tried for days and it never works. The rest of it is awesome though

For me everything works.

Could you give some insight on how to make the resource options work? I go to the camp, open up my vault and then activate the options. I then reopen the vault and nothing changes and I have even done a few missions on very hard in-between checking and nothing changes

Did the same as you have mentioned. First time was empty, went back to maps and then again to camp and had recourses. Used quick for what I needed and then they dropped down to 200. So it does work but I guess not perfectly

latest version stopped working with 1.07 hotfix. still worked with 1.07

Which cheats don’t seem to be working for you? :slightly_smiling_face:

If i select the game’s .exe file WeMod doesn’t recognize the game as running if i run it through the launcher, if i press “play” on wemod the game crashes, if i select the launcher it does recognize it but it says there was a problem loading the trainer or the game version isn’t compatible.

Scratch all of that, i was pressing “play” on wemod with Steam closed, so it wasn’t working.

I was just starting to write you back, glad you got it figured out though!

thanks for the help offer anyway

can somebody tell me if the ladder bug has been fixed?

hey guys all the resources cheats dont work for me i tried what everyone suggested in this discussion but still it doesn’t work and yes i bought the game on steam.

Could u make a option to set to 0 upgrade points ???

Mit dem heutigem Update funktioneren einige Optionen nicht mehr zB: Unlimited Silencer und Unlimited Health
könnte Sie das schnell beheben

danke

English please.

translation:

With the update today some options don’t work
Unlimited silencer and health

Sorry you will just have to wait for an update niceto meat ya !

Cause I care about that crap game clearly

The OVERKILL’s The Walking Dead cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Pleas i wish to set my skills points to 0 pleassssssssss, they will add na anti cheater on game